Ep. 371 - Radhi Devlukia-Shetty on Ayurveda, Plant Based Living, + The Power of Mantras
Radhi Devlukia-Shetty is absolutely as kind and beautiful in person as she seems on Instagram. Truly - she even brought us the most delicious vegan brownies. Her online platform is full of ayurvedic knowledge, positivity, delicious plant-based recipes, and a level of mindfulness and consciousness that’s insanely inspiring. She has a beautiful, divinely feminine creative energy that is infectious and a joy to be around. In this energizing, insightful episode, we talk about Ayurveda, romantic relationships and female friendships, finding purpose, and what to do when you’re in a rut. We really appreciate her sharing her light AND vulnerability, and can’t wait for you to hear it for yourself!
We also talk about:
- Close relationships with family
- Getting in touch with your partners’ love languages
- Balancing out your partner
- Ayurveda as a relationship tool
- Being multi-talented and finding what to focus on
- The power of mantras
- Learning the benefits of spices and herbs
- How ayurveda supports health
- Cultivating female relationships
- Finding mentors through books
Find more to love at almost30.com!
- Instagram: @radhidevlukia
- Read: "What to Eat for How You Feel"
- Read: "The Bhagavad Gita"
- Read: "The Journey Within"
- Read: "Surrender"
- Check out our new merch collection at shopalmost30.com
- Check out the upcoming workshops in our New Paradigm digital series at almost30.com/new-paradigm
- Third Love | Head to thirdlove.com/almost30 for 15% off your first purchase!
- Public Goods | Get $15 off your first order by visiting publicgoods.com/almost30
- Laird Superfoods | Use code ALMOST30 at lairdsuperfood.com to score 15% off
- PaleoValley | Go to paleovalley.com and enter code ALMOST30 at checkout to receive 15% off your first order
- Tru Niagen | Save $20 on a three month supply at truniagen.com/almost30
Almost 30 is edited by Crate Media