Ep. 370 - Immunity + Your Microbiome with Seed Founder Ara Katz
This year, one of the most important topics to discuss is immune health. We have to begin understanding our body better, understanding our microbiome, and learning what we can do to improve our immunity and brain function through the microbiome. So K+L sat down with Ara Katz, co-founder of Seed, who is totally redefining how the supplement industry is educating consumers on what they put into their bodies.
We also talk about:
- How the microbiome correlates to immunity
- The tradeoffs involved in sanitation
- What prevents people from having a healthy microbiome
- What to eat to support your gut microbiome
- How sugar affects your microbiome
- Respecting the planet as much as our bodies
Find more to love at almost30.com!
- Use code ALMOST30 for 20% off your first month at seed.com/ALMOST30
- Instagram: @seed
- Instagram: @arakatz
- Check out our new merch collection at shopalmost30.com
- Check out the upcoming workshops in our New Paradigm digital series at almost30.com/new-paradigm
- Away | Start your risk-free, 100 day trial and shop the entire Away lineup of travel essentials, including their best-selling suitcases, at awaytravel.com/almost30
- BetterHelp | Visit betterhelp.com/almost30 for 15% off your first month. As a BetterHelp affiliate, we may receive compensation from BetterHelp if you purchase products or services through the links provided.
- Magic Spoon | Visit magicspoon.com/almost30 and use code ALMOST30 for free shipping
- Function of Beauty | Visit functionofbeauty.com/almost30 to save 20% off your first order
Almost 30 is edited by Crate Media