Ep. 363 - Gabby Bernstein: You Are The Guru
Gabby Bernstein certainly needs no introduction. She has this ability to be so present in her own life and share what’s happening in real-time while translating that into her new message and teaching, all with a no-BS attitude that you just have to love, and we are here for it. No matter what is going on around her or in the world, she’s found a way to anchor into her own truth and intuition, and she’s sharing how we all can do the same. As we see gurus fall from the pedestals we’ve put them on, it falls upon us to figure out what messages work and what messages don’t for ourselves. We dive into her new audiobook, “You Are The Guru,” how her relationship with eating has evolved, and the difference between surrendering and finding creative solutions. She also shares how compassion creates connection and why that is so important to foster during this time.
We also talk about:
- How she’s feeling after postpartum depression
- The choices we face during times of crisis
- How to work through your excuses + find creative opportunities
- Putting on the lens of love everyday
- Why we can’t rely on gurus
- How to separate yourself from your work and allow your message to live
- How being a parent changes your intuition
- Why “Judgement Detox” is so timely right now
- Advice for starting a consciousness business and writing a book
Find more to love at almost30.com!
Resources from Gabby:
- Listen: "You Are the Guru"
- Read: "Judgement Detox"
- Gabby's Bestseller Masterclass
- Sign up for Gabby’s free live webinar “YOUR 5-STEP GUIDE to UNLOCK PURPOSE & ABUNDANCE”
- Instagram: @gabbybernstein
Resources from Almost 30:
- Almost 30 Podcast Accelerator
- Check out our new merch collection at shopalmost30.com
- Check out the upcoming workshops in our New Paradigm digital series at almost30.com/new-paradigm
- Ep. 257 - Gabrielle Bernstein on Being a ‘Super Attractor’ + Overcoming Postpartum Depression
- September 30th: New Paradigm Workshop - Conscious Intimacy: A Body & Sex Convo with Chinae Alexander & Dr. Holly
- October 1st: Free Webinar - Your 5-Step Guide to Unlock Purpose & Abundance with Gabby Bernstein
- ALOHA | Visit aloha.com and use code ALMOST30 for 25% off your first order
- BiOptimizers | Use code “almost30” for 10% off at bioptimizers.com
- Public Goods | Get $15 off your first order by visiting publicgoods.com/almost30
- SAKARA | Go to sakara.com/almostsakara and use code ALMOSTSAKARA for 20% off your first order
Almost 30 is edited by Crate Media