Ep. 360 - Quarantine Confessions with Sarah Merrill of BigKidProblems
K + L are joined by Sarah Merril, the comedic mastermind behind BigKidProblems, to have some much-needed girl time. She knows that nobody really has it together and unapologetically points it out at any occasion — to hilarious results. We chat about why everyone’s leaving Los Angeles, how it feels moving to a new city for the first time (and how much easier it is the second time), jiving with your partner during quarantine, and why it’s so damn expensive just living in this world. This is a fun one.
We also talk about:
- The LA exodus
- The struggles of being in quarantine with your partner
- The things we’re letting go
- Pivoting your podcast
- Wedding planning
Find more to love at almost30.com!
Join our free live webinar on “How to Grow & Monetize Your Podcast” this Sunday, 9/20 at 3 pm PDT: https://authenticaudience.lpages.co/how-to-grow-monetize-your-podcast/
- Instagram: @bigkidproblems
- Listen: thebigkidproblems.com/blogs/podcast
- We are announcing the lineup for our New Paradigm digital series soon! Visit almost30.com/new-paradigm to find out more.
- Check out our new merch collection at shopalmost30.com
- Article | www.article.com/ALMOST30 for $50 off your first purchase of $100 or more
- BiOptimizers | Use code “almost30” for 10% off at bioptimizers.com
- PlushCare plushcare.com/almost30 for a free 30-day account
- Public Goods publicgoods.com/ALMOST30 for $15 off your first order
Almost 30 is edited by Crate Media