(EP101) How To Create A Profitable Personal Brand | Rey Perez
Press Play for:
- What does being a Celebrity actually mean?
- The Formula to Become a Celebrity
- What your Mental Perception means to your Value
- Personal Branding vs. Business Branding
- The Psychological Connection of a Human Being to Nice Things
- How much of an Impact you want to make on this World
- Why People connect with People
- How to utilize Social Media and How to use it Strategically
We Meet: Rey Perez, #1 Global Branding Expert & Founder of The Entrepreneurs Agency
- Movie “The Secret” - https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0846789/
- Book Cracking the Celebrity Code - https://www.amazon.com/CRACKING-CELEBRITY-CODE-Entrepreneurs-Professionals/dp/1657667618
- Celebritize your Brand in 2 days - https://www.celebritizeyourbrand.com/brandin2days
Connect with Rick: https://linktr.ee/mrrickjordan
Connect with Guest: https://reyperez360.com/
Subscribe and Review to ALL IN with Rick Jordan on iTunes
Subscribe and Comment on CastBox
Follow on Spotify
Subscribe and Review on Stitcher
Founder & CEO of The Entrepreneurs Agency, Rey Perez is a Best Selling Author, Award Winning Speaker, Podcast, Radio & TV Talk Show Host, Elite Business Coach, and Philanthropist who leads Mastermind Groups and Business Growth Seminars Globally. He has shared the stage and worked with some of the biggest industry icons such as Les Brown, Jack Canfield, Bob Proctor, Kevin Harrington, Sharon Lechter and many more. Leveraging nearly 2 decades of sales and marketing experience Rey and his team of experts create world-class celebrity brands for top entrepreneurs and professionals who want to dominate their niche or industry.
Rey entered the field of branding and marketing after spending years promoting high-touch VIP Events in Miami South Beach Nightlife Industry. He discovered the benefits of engaging potential consumers through the power of photography and videography online and social media allowing for more effective marketing. The riches are truly in the niches. Therefore, Rey looks at what clients are great at, and why they are great at it. This allows him to make clients a superstar brand. The clients he typically serves include speakers, coaches, authors, consultants, trainers, small biz owners, and entrepreneurs who are personality-driven and the face of their business.
Rey’s greatest success is to hear the stories of his clients breaking into 6, 7, and even 8-figure sales ranges.