EP 22: Beauty of Analytics with Gary Kadi
Michael Levin interviewed the Founder and CEO of NextLevel Practice, Gary Kadi. GaryKadi shared a lot of his best and most relevant practices in his business. He highlightedthe beauty of analytics as a very helpful tool in scaling and maintaining possible trendsand issues in business.
“Adopt the new methodology because if not, you're going to stay archaic, and if you don't communicate the way millennials want to be communicated to, you're not going to adopt new patients and certainly not adopt new team members.” – Gary Kadi
- Adopt new methodologies
- Learn from scaling moments
- Know and analyze your marketplace
- Be known, own, and be great at one thing
- Invest in business analytics
- Learn from consultants and adopt new innovations. With the help of consultantsand new practices, you would be able to scale. Learn from these scalingmoments.
- According to Gary, you must adopt the new methodology to effectivelycommunicate with new clients and new team members.
- Create happy teams that implement sustainable results.
- For your business to stand out, you have to be known, and be great at one thing.It can streamline and focus your marketing.
- You can greatly benefit from analytics. This would help you predict and examinepossible trends and issues in your business.
Contact Gary - Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgWebsite: www.nextlevelpractice.com
Michael Levin is a versatile and talented columnist, author, distance runner, and musical performer who has ghostwritten more than 700 books ranging from finance and entrepreneurship to health care and technology.