EP. 54: How Proper Breathing Reduces Stress, Stabilizes Emotions and Makes the ADHD Brain More Mindful
In this episode, Tracy invites Esther Nagel to our podcast. Esther is a yoga teacher, author and writer from South Wales in the UK. She is also an expert in breathing and was recently diagnosed with ADHD. Esther shares:
- why learning to breathe properly is a powerful tool in managing the ADHD brain
- how she connected breath to so much of her own personal struggles stemming from ADHD and how it changed her life
- how proper breathing reduces stress, stabilizes emotions, and makes us more mindful
- how breathing balances the autonomic nervous system and helps us to be more attentive (focused) and more relaxed.
- some simple steps for breathing properly and doing it anywhere
- her FREE 10-day breathing course