26. Kristen Doute on this season of “Vanderpump Rules,” her book about relationships + more.
(Please listen for an updated podcast intro to this episode).
Note: this episode was recorded at the end of May.
They start off the episode by talking about beauty while in quarantine, her dating experiences and how they’ve shaped her, quarantine dating, Kristen’s theory on why Raya never accepted her, and how Brittany and Arianna (also from “Vanderpump Rules”) felt about Kristen’s book after reading her stories about Jax and Sandoval. They then get into what upset Sandoval the most about her book, why men call women “crazy” and taking that power back.
Then even MORE “PUMP Rules” talk:
- Why Kristen feels like the show was two separate shows now
- Why Arianna called Stassi “Stassi ‘bad credit’ Schroeder”
- How she didn’t know who the new cast members were while they filmed
- Her current relationship with Beau
- Schwartz and her new BF
- The current friendship sitch with Stassi and Katie
- Her take on Carter’s role in everything (and Jamie addresses the internet rumor that Carter is 46 years old)
- Did James apologize to Kristen??? LISTEN TO FIND OUT.
- How she met her current BF
- Whether or not she misses WeHo
- And, finally, why Kristen went to Sandoval’s pool party instead of Jax’s party and the LIE that Jax tweeted after the fact!!!
It’s a great episode and I hope you enjoy it!