360 Marketing Live: Season 01 Episode 06
Your business is on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and Pinterest. The experts say to post anywhere from 3 to 22 times per day to all those networks. Can’t you automate that?
And if we’re tweeting dozens of times a day, how are we supposed to deal with responses? Can’t those be automated too?
What about follower growth? Wouldn’t some automation there be useful?
The truth is, there is a lot of automation that can and should be done when it comes to social media, but it’s hard to know what’s good and what’s bad, what will work and what won’t.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU WILL LEARN:
- What does Social Media automation entail?
- What automation is good and what’s bad.
- What automation tools are “Safe” to use.
- What automation practices should be avoided at all costs.
- When to automate social media activity and how to scale.