029: 3 Major Fears That Hold You Back From Traveling + How To Solve Them | Ft. Tatum Skipper
In episode 029 I sit down with my damn self to bring you guys the 3 major fears that might be holding you back from traveling. I know I missed a few--we can save those for another episode. What I want you to understand is that it all starts with you. Your mind, your beliefs, and your actions. Is the world a big scary place?? Hell yeah, but it's also beautiful and can teach you things you never even knew about yourself! If you struggle with any of these, hell, all of them--then don't worry. I see you, I hear you and I'm here for you!
Reach out anytime if you need me. I'm always willing to chat!
🔥 Hot Topics Mentioned in This Episode 🔥
- The fear of being alone (1:38)
- The fear of the unknown (8:56)
- The fear of failure (12:39)
Quotes from this episode✨
- " No regrets, just lessons learned. "
- " Failure is a component of success"
- " The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences. ~Eleanor Roosevelt"
ARE WE TRAVEL BESTIES YET? ✈👯♀️
...you can find me here
Join the Fearless Travel Tribe HERE!
Connect with me on Instagram: Bonvoyage Babes (travel blog) and 20 Till Takeoff (podcast)
Wanna go on an adventure? Check out my website HERE
Interested in being a sponsor of this podcast? Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org for all inquiries.