027: How A Solo Trip Across Australia Gave Her A New Perspective On Life & Travel | Ft. Emma Krebs
In episode 027, I virtually meet up with Emma to discuss a life-changing trip she took to Australia. Now, this might just seem like just a regular story from a random girl--and actually, it is. But that's the beauty of it. Anyone can go out on their own, book a one-way ticket, and "see where it takes them". Anyone can go on more adventures and get out of their comfort zone. The difference is, most people don't. They're stuck in a dream-like state, only hoping and wishing for something more in life, but never taking action. If you want to turn your average life into an extraordinary one, listen to this episode.
🔥 Hot Topics Mentioned in This Episode 🔥
- How she got into traveling (4:42)
- Why she decided to go to Australia (11:51)
- The fears she had before going on this journey (15:50)
- Experiences she had in Australia to get her out of her comfort zone (20:03)
- How this trip changed her life (23:48)
- How travel has helped expand her horizons (25:36)
- Advice to anyone out there who might be where she once was (28:19)
- How her perspective has changed since shes been back home in Canada (30:22)
- Her podcast called The Curious One and how travel encouraged her to start (31:50)
- Advice to anyone who wants to get out of their comfort zone and travel more (36:34)
Quotes from Emma✨
- " Your brain doesn't like the unknown because it can't prepare for it. "
- " Travel helps you learn what you like and don't like "
📱 Stay Social with our guest 📱
Check out her website: https://www.thecuriousonepodcast.com/
Connect with her on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thecuriousonepodcast/
Check out "The Curious One" on your favorite podcasting platform!
ARE WE TRAVEL BESTIES YET? ✈👯♀️
...you can find me here
Join the Fearless Travel Tribe HERE!
Connect with me on Instagram: Bonvoyage Babes (travel blog) and 20 Till Takeoff (podcast)
Wanna go on an adventure? Check out my website HERE
Interested in being a sponsor of this podcast? Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org for all inquiries.