021: The Value Of Travel, Culture And Getting Out Of Your Comfort Zone | Ft. Michelle Lo Piccolo
In episode 021, I sit down with Michelle from The Mosaic Way to discuss how her study abroad trip changed her outlook on life, her faith, and the way she does business. We talk about her cultured background, the importance of getting out of your comfort zone, how to let go of negative thoughts (basically fear) + so much more!
🔥 Hot Topics Mentioned in This Episode 🔥
- How Michelle got into traveling (4:01)
- Experiences she had studying abroad that helped her find herself (12:13)
- Valuable lessons she learned by getting out of her comfort zone (15:27)
- What travel has taught her about her personal and professional life (19:30)
- Understanding the negativity bias in your brain (27:46)
- The power of volunteering for mindset & depression/anxiety (32:51)
- #1 piece of advice for someone wanting to travel more (36:21)
Quotes from Michelle ✨
- " Me being out of my comfort zone is not going out and doing something crazy, it's me sitting still. "
- " Instead of carrying stereotypes with me I now carry their stories"
📱 Stay Social with our guest 📱
Check out her website: https://www.themosaicway.com/
Become friends on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/themosaicwaytravelco/
Like her page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/themosaicwaytravelco
Michelle has an amazing travel company called The Mosaic Way--on there she has some incredible T-shirts, tanks, crop tops etc to highlight her love of travel. Michelle was nice enough to give you guys a special discount code for 15% off. Use code 20TILLTAKEOFF at checkout.
ARE WE TRAVEL BESTIES YET? ✈👯♀️
...you can find me here
Join the Fearless Travel Tribe HERE!
Connect with me on Instagram: Bonvoyage Babes (travel blog) and 20 Till Takeoff (podcast)
Wanna go on an adventure? Check out my website HERE
Interested in being a sponsor of this podcast? Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org for all inquiries.