019: How To Become A Travel Content Creator In An Over Saturated Market | Ft. Mac Candee
In episode 019, Mac is the very first male on the show! 🙌 We discuss a wide range of topics all falling under the umbrella of becoming a travel content creator. We unpack the impact travel had on him, how he became a successful business owner, and what an emotional roller coaster it's been. If you've been on the fence about living the digital nomad lifestyle, working for yourself, and traveling the world then this episode is sure to make you go for it!
🔥 Hot Topics Mentioned in This Episode 🔥
- How he got started in the travel industry (5:03)
- The fears he had starting out in his travel business (9:38)
- What people DON'T know about becoming a travel blogger/vlogger/content creator (15:41)
- The power of investing in yourself and your business (19:56)
- How to balance your own style & creativity (24:09)
- How he's been able to build a good quality community (29:35)
- How to overcome your lack of confidence (44:17)
- The reality of outsourcing (50:16)
- How travel can broaden the spectrum for you in your personal and professional life (52:42)
Quotes from Mac ✨
- " NOW is the best time "
- " when it comes to your art, there is no wrong answer "
- " I was so scared of failing that I found myself not taking the proper risks"
📱 Stay Social with our guest 📱
Check out his website: www.worldnomac.com
Become friends on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/worldnomac/
Like his page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/worldnomac
Mac was nice enough to give my audience a FREE workbook, "How to transition your life to become a full time traveler/digital nomad"-- grab it here: https://www.worldnomac.com/the-nomac-method
ARE WE TRAVEL BESTIES YET? ✈👯♀️
...you can find me here
Join the Fearless Travel Tribe HERE!
Connect with me on Instagram: Bonvoyage Babes (travel blog) and 20 Till Takeoff (podcast)
Wanna go on an adventure? Check out my website HERE
Interested in being a sponsor of this podcast? Email me: email@example.com for all inquiries.