013: How To Cultivate Curiosity Through Travel | Ft. Sabrina Pierotti
In episode 013, Sabrina recounts the moment her life changed when she traveled abroad to Florence, Italy. It was from then on that she knew travel would be in her life forever. She talks about the small, intimate experiences she had, how travel changed her life for the better, and the importance of making travel a priority in her life. Figure out how to cultivate your own form of curiosity from travel in this week's episode!
🔥 Hot Topics Mentioned in This Episode 🔥
- Start of Travel Journey (3:29)
- How To Immerse Yourself in new cultures (10:06)
- How travel has helped her grow as a person (18:46)
- Ways to travel more (25:16)
- How Sabrina is preparing for things to "get back to normal" (28:13)
Quotes from Sabrina ✨
- " I have this goal of taking on a simpler lifestyle "
- " The value of small intimate experiences is a new perspective on life "
- " Travel is a priority "
📱 Stay Social with our guest 📱
Check out her website HERE!
Follow her on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sabrina.pierotti.9
Become friends on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sabripierotti/
Subscribe to her YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoPKl_lkG88c_RWkL9KWW9Q
Listen & Download her podcast: https://wavve.link/cultivatingcuriositypodcast
ARE WE TRAVEL BESTIES YET? ✈👯♀️
...you can find me here
Join the Fearless Travel Tribe HERE!
Connect with me on Instagram: Bonvoyage Babes (travel blog) and 20 Till Takeoff (podcast)
Wanna go on an adventure? Check out my website HERE
Interested in being a sponsor of this podcast? Email me: email@example.com for all inquiries.