Law & Order in the Idea World: Part 2 with Joe Polish and Dan Sullivan - 10x Talk Episode #158
Do your clients have your back? In today’s episode, Joe and Dan will share how their clients stood up for them when it really mattered - and what that showed about the value of their ideas.
If you would like access to the complete presentation, the show notes, the links, and the special resources for this episode, please visit 10xTalk.com/158
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Dan and Joe in this episode:
- One thing you should avoid doing to protect your reputation in the marketplace.
- A smarter way to deal with people who “cross the line” in your relationships.
- How knowing the difference between “getting attention” and “giving attention” can make you happier.
- The two ways to persuade anyone and get total buy-in.
- How the rules of capitalism apply in the idea world.