Envy and Entrepreneurship: An Entrepreneurial Deep Dive Into “Envy” and Why It Matters with Joe Polish and Dan Sullivan
Do you choose to take a stand for innovation... or cower to envy? Learn how to STOP undercutting your ambition, creativity, and cooperation for fear of envy in today’s episode of 10xTalk with Dan Sullivan and Joe Polish.
Don't miss another episode of 10xTalk, subscribe today at www.10xtalk.com/subscribe. If you’d like access to the show notes or the exercise to help you take action on what was discussed, please visit www.10xtalk.com/172
Here’s a glance at what you’ll discover from Dan and Joe in this episode:
- Why the idea of envy is central to Entrepreneurs (And the difference between “jealousy” and “envy”).
- Dan describes the notion of “Institutionalized Envy” and how it may be the cause of current societal landscapes.
- Understanding the misunderstanding around “inequality” and how it directly relates to ENVY in business.
- The two unconscious decisions Entrepreneurs make and how it breeds envy directed at Entrepreneurs.
- Innovation Over Envy: Dan shares how to avoid undercutting your ambition, creativity and cooperation.
- How to develop an abundance mindset and never apologize, make excuses for, or hide your success again.