Entrepreneurial Leap: How To Have What It Takes To Be An Entrepreneur with Gino Wickman, Dan Sullivan, and Joe Polish - 10xTalk Episode #167
Are you truly an Entrepreneur, or do you just want to be? Gino Wickman’s book - Entrepreneurial Leap - was written to help current and aspiring Entrepreneurs identify who they truly are before diving further into the world of Entrepreneurship. In this episode, you’ll hear Gino, Dan, and Joe share their thoughts on what Entrepreneurship means, what it takes to thrive, and how to increase your odds of success. You’ll also learn how to unleash your value creation and diagnose if you possess the traits of a successful Entrepreneur, so you can push forward with unwavering confidence, a clear vision, and shortcut to the top.
Don't miss another episode of 10xTalk, subscribe today at www.10xtalk.com/subscribe. If you’d like access to the show notes or the exercise to help you take action on what was discussed, please visit www.10xtalk.com/167.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll discover from Gino, Dan and Joe in this episode:
- How the most successful Entrepreneurs innovate and reinvent during tough times.
- What Dan and Strategic Coach did to have their best workshops during COVID-19.
- The three definitions of a True Entrepreneur (Plus: The importance of team collaboration).
- Overcome THESE 8 Entrepreneurial obstacles to unleash your value creation.
- The 6 essential traits of successful Entrepreneurs (How many do YOU have?).
- Cooperation Among Strangers: The truth about capitalism and Entrepreneurship.
- 3 Entrepreneurial mindsets and attitudes most people do NOT have.
- Gino lays out his proven 4-step plan for greatly increasing your odds of success.
- Why what you daydream about could be the biggest key to your bigger future.