Creative Careers: How To Make A Living With Your Entrepreneurial Ideas with Jeff Madoff, Dan Sullivan, and Joe Polish - 10xTalk Episode #166
Jeff, Dan, and Joe discuss how to harness your creativity and use it to transform yourself and others.
Don't miss another episode of 10xTalk, subscribe today at www.10xtalk.com/subscribe. If you’d like access to the show notes or the exercise to help you take action on what was discussed, please visit www.10xtalk.com/166.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll discover from Jeff, Dan and Joe in this episode:
- What creativity really is and why Jeff wrote his new book “Creative Careers”.
- How every entrepreneur can more accurately assess risks in their marketplace.
- What the most successful creative careers have that other careers do not.
- A common characteristic among all creatives making a living with their ideas.
- Dan, Jeff, and Joe share their unique insights into creativity and collaboration.
- Why pain can fuel you forward into transforming yourself and helping others.
- One important criterion for becoming a top-performing creative entrepreneur.