Don’t Fall Out of the Boat with Vicki Davis
Today's 700th-anniversary message is a gift to teachers, educators, and parents everywhere. This show is a lifeline for those who need an anchor of purpose. Teachers have been confiding in Vicki that in such a turbulent time as this, many of them feel like they're careening along in a raft, in level five waters, with no end in sight. You can make it. Today is a special anniversary episode - a little longer than our usual one but from Vicki's heart to yours. Teachers, you matter! Your job is important!
Sponsor: Today’s sponsor, Trilogy Mentors is dedicated to bringing relationship-based learning online. Trilogy Mentors is THE all-in-one platform for tutors to manage your business online. Engage with your students in their online classroom and manage your business with Trilogy’s scheduling, billing and administrative tools. With Trilogy Mentors, you’ve got integrated back-office tools to let you easily manage admin tasks to grow your business and connect with students on the same platform from home or wherever you find yourself teaching.
Visit coolcatteacher.com/tutor, sign up for a demo and use the coupon code COOLCAT50OFF for 50% off your first month. I recommend Trilogy Mentors because they not only have an outstanding platform but offer the training, educational content, and technical support to help you easily transition online.Show Notes from Today's Show
- Mastering the 7 Decisions by Andy Andrews
- Dr. Michael Catt @michaelcatt
- Be The Leader You Were Meant to Be by LeRoy Eims
- Attack of the Killer Tomatoes Helicopter Scene (warning: I don't recommend this movie - listen to the podcast to know why we laugh)
- Be Educator's Overcomers Movie
- Jeff Galloway 10K App
- 10 Fingers for God by Paul Brand
- The River of Doubt: Theodore Roosevelt's Darkest Journey by Candice Millard
- Chadwick Boseman's Tribute to Denzel Washington
- Days After a Funeral in a Georgia Town 'Coronavirus Hit Like a Bomb' in the New York Times
- Malachi Russell's Story
Thank you so much for making episode 700 possible! Hear from my heart what I'm learning in this time!