Mindset, Meals and Movement Podcast
About This Show
Two decade transformation coach, Zach Marcy, discloses powerful tips and tricks on becoming the best version of yourself personally, professionally, physically and psychologically. THis is the podcast for busy people and high achievers to leverage huge success and results off of actionable advice related to mindset, nutrition, fitness and taking action.
Most Recent Episode
An Unapologetic Kick In The Butt
Dec 29 15
Get a free coaching call and Personalized Transformation Blueprint ->tinyurl.com/qa4xqkf
Click Here To Use This Guide With Today’s Podcast->http://zachmarcy.com/unstoppable-motivationA true friend will love you for all you are, but will unapologetically kick you in the butt towards who and what you want. - Zach Marcy
Any endeavor in this world that is worth doing is better with amazing accountability partners and motivators. You don't want "YES" people around you. Instead, you want people who will break you off if you need it or give you that helping hand if you need it. Today we cover some of those important traits of choosing your friends and teammates going into the New Year.
Never let those who lack belief in themselves rob you of yours. - Dorian Yates
Today is a TWO-FOR-ONE special. The second part of our intention leads us to eliminating those that aren't going to help us. The energy vampires and crabs are just as bad, or worse, than the people that help us. The second part leads to eliminating the people holding us back to create space for those that actually help us.
Monday Morning Intention Format:
– Get my meditation tutorial here: http://www.zachmarcy.com/unstoppable-motivation
– Meditate to a zero point or Tabula Rasa
2. A true friend will love you for all you are, but will unapologetically kick you in the butt towards who and what you want. - Zach Marcy
What you will get in this podcast:
– A way to assess your friends as helpful or hurtful
– Ways to attract new people that might help elevate you.
– If your friends allow you to BS yourself then they aren't really friends.
– Mindfully recruit accountability partners and motivators.
3. Never let those who lack belief in themselves rob you of yours. - Dorian Yates
– What crabs and vampires have to do with negative friends
– A compelling reason to magically appear unavailable to certain people
4. Set Your Mindful Alarms
(Note, if you don’t know what the alarms are CLIC