You, Me, and BTC: Liberty & Bitcoin
About This Show
An insanely enjoyable Bitcoin podcast with a strong focus on liberty. Every Thursday, we chat about how Bitcoin sets the world free and share the latest cryptocurrency news and general Bitcoin talk.
Guests have included:
- Mastering Bitcoin author Andreas Antonopoulos
- Liberty.me CLO Jeffrey Tucker
- Antiwar.com editor Angela Keaton
- Bitcoin/liberty activist Michele Seven
- Jason King from Sean's Outpost Homeless Outreach
- Drew Phillips from Bitcoin Not Bombs
- Numerous other Bitcoin-loving founders, CEOs, and activists
We also occasionally broadcast a LIVE Bitcoin news/opinion show. Tune in now and see what the craze is all about!
Most Recent Episode
Florida Man Steals Power to Mine, Webster Defines Blockchain, & More - YMB Podcast E233
4 days ago
MP3, Poll, Links, and More: http://ymb.tc/e233
This is episode 233 of You, Me, and BTC – your liberty and Bitcoin podcast.
The infamous Florida Man strikes again! This time, he was caught stealing electricity from the Department of Citrus (his employer). LOL. We’ll share the details and have a laugh on tonight’s stream.
Plus: Webster finally added “cryptocurrency,” “blockchain,” and “ICO” to their dictionary. How well did they define those tough terms? We’ll find out.
And to wrap things up, we’ll touch on Circle Invest. It’s basically a Coinbase and Robinhood competitor and we’ll see if it seems to have any value.
Check the list below for some of the specific stories we’ll cover and catch the livestream tonight at 9PM Eastern. See you soon!
- Florida Gov’t Agency Employee Arrested For Mining Crypto Using Dept. Computers
- “Cryptocurrency,” “Blockchain” and “ICO” Make Their Merriam-Webster Dictionary Debut
- Circle Opens Crypto Investment App To 46 US States, Leverages BitLicense To Enter New York
Your hosts this week are Daniel Brown, Tim Baker, and Zack Voell. Don’t forget to visit http://ymb.tc/e233 so you can keep up with our open tweet lines, vote in this week’s Bitcoin poll, and share your thoughts in the comments!
Every click helps. If this Bitcoin podcast was interesting, entertaining, obnoxious, or anything else, use the share buttons to let others know that it exists.
Tips appreciated: 1Kiy8x4pwMS7RQuH7xDeVcfqeup7gUTqA