ELEVATE: Love Your Life
About This Show
The Elevate podcast is hosted by best-selling author and founder of Authentic Education, Benjamin J Harvey. Interviewing guests, who feature in the Elevate book series you will be inspired to improve your Relationships, Health, Finances, Mindset and any other area of your life from the inside-out. www.elevatebooks.com.
Most Recent Episode
22) Ivor Lok-Winning & Loving the Game of Life
Ivor discovered the art of setting goals and achieving them, quite by accident. He is now an international coach who starts working with individuals with a Dream 100 list and focussing on loving the game of life. Tune in for his tops tips to living the life of your dreams.
What you will learn in this episode
* Why ‘ not being good enough’ is a universal belief that most people have and are not aware of.
* Why limiting beliefs, traditions and paradigms can stop your success, and they’re mostly unconscious.
* Why you need to ‘Know Yourself”.
* Why you need to learn from those who have travelled the journey.
* Why learning from multiple industry ‘experts’ is the best way to success.
* Who mentors are the key to saving years off your success journey.
Ivor Lok cares deeply about effecting change. His life purpose is to inspire individuals to break through their invisible boundaries in order to reveal their true magnificence.
After seeking change in his own life and experiencing a transformational shift of psychology, he became a licensed Bob Proctor Presenter and Peak Performance Results Coach for Tony Robbins. With over ten thousand sessions of coaching and affecting change in hundreds of individuals, Ivor is truly living his dream.
Show Your Love of the Elevate Podcast!
We hope you loved this episode and are feeling elevated!
If you loved what you heard, wed love your support. Here are 2 super simple ways to do that right now:
Step 1. Rate & Review the Show on iTunes
Reviews help others to be inspired too
Not sure how to leave a review on iTunes? It’s easy and only takes a minute – We’ll show you how here.
Step 2. Share the love with others with the social media buttons below:
Episodes of This Show
Dec 10 2017
Nov 26 2017