MotoWeek - MotoGP, Motorcycle and Racing News
About This Show
The MotoGP Show from the wrong side of the pond! Despite his funny accent, every week Wilson brings you analysis and opinions on the hottest stories in MotoGP, with some WSBK and MotoAmerica thrown in. Plus - interviews, road bike news - and every so often, one of those 'four wheel' racers stops by to say hi.
Listen every week, and follow @MotoWeek on Twitter and Facebook, and go to MotoWeek.net.
Most Recent Episode
Motoweek - Qatar MotoGP Post Race Show!
< 1 day ago
What a way to start the 2018 MotoGP season! Marc and Dovi put on another epic show, while The Doctor defies the critics once again! We analyze the season opener, including the top story-makers from Qatar, along with the Moto3 and Moto2 races - then I open the floor for your comments on the race!
- Moto3 - a two-rider breakaway still produces and exciting race, and we get a surprise podium finisher, to boot
- Moto2 - the middleweight race produces some (literal) sparks for little-Marquez, as VR46 puts pressure on the other teams...and KTM is surprisingly quiet
- MotoGP - Marc-Dovi, part 3 - another season, and another spectacular finish, to cap off a great race!
- The Riders - Marc and Dovi establish their turf, Valentino refuses to act his age, and Zarco wonders what could have been. Plus - we talk about a handful of other riders that had an eventful start to the season
- And I don't even mention the fact that I picked the Qatar podium in order on the show last week...if only I had done the same with my Fantasy MotoGP team...
Be sure to check out the website at Motoweek.net, follow on Twitter @motoweek, and like the show and leave you comments on Facebook at facebook.com/motoweek.net
Thanks for listening!
Episodes of This Show
6 days ago
Rated 5 out of
James From JAMSO
Sounds Like a Show and Entertains as such
A great host that has more of a "radio SHOW" feel to it that a straight forward host and interview format. Great ideas, concepts, honesty, thoughts and content. Have a listen and be informed.
Date published: 2017-02-24