The Wealth Without Wall Street Podcast
About This Show
Your go-to podcast for uncovering the dirty secrets behind Wall Street and how to take back control of your wealth. The Wall Street mindset separates both families & business owners from their money while the elite and unknown get to use it for their advantage. The secret to achieving this is having your money work for you, not someone else, when wealth building. You can get there through earning passive income. When you have more passive income than you do expenses, you have achieved financial freedom. On this podcast, we work tirelessly toward your financial freedom. We host industry specific reputable guests and share personal stories to educate you on how to finally achieve financial freedom. For more education on how, check out wealthwithoutwallstreet.com.
Most Recent Episode
Teaching Your Kids About Finance and Economics: Interview with Connor Boyack
4 days ago
What This Episode Is About
Connor Boyack is the President of the Libertas Institute and The Association for Teaching Kids Economics. While those credentials alone are incredibly impressive, we’re not going to be talking about either one of those organizations today.
In this episode, we’re talking with Connor about his widely successful series of children’s book that are aimed at teaching children about complicated economic principles and topics.
We personally use Connor’s books to education our own young children and can’t recommend them highly enough. In fact, we love them so much, we’re giving some away!
Leave us a review in iTunes or Apple Podcasts and send us a screenshot to receive a free copy of one of Connor’s books.
Mentioned In This Episode:
* How Connor get into writing children’s books
* The target audience age range for Connor’s books
* Are our children intentionally being dumbed down?
* The first step parents should take if they want to start education their child about economics
* Russ and Joey’s own experience of how their children react to Connor’s books
* The Synopsis of Connor’s Book, The Tuttle Twins and the Search for Atlas based on Ayn Rand’s Atlas Shrugged
* How you can get Connor’s activity work books to take your child’s economic education even further
* Connor Boyack’s Tuttle Twins Books
* Jonathan Park Audio Adventures
* John Taylor Gatto’s Book: Dumbing Us Down
* CASHFLOW for Kids
* Libertas Institute
* The Association for Teaching Kids Economics