A Lasting Love – Hadley Finch
About This Show
Often described as “the real-life Carrie Bradshaw” and author of Tribe of Blondes, Hadley knows a lot about dating, relationships, love and helping singles find love. She and her expert guests will help you avoid relationship minefields, pass love tests, develop an action plan to revive romance, spark a lasting fire of love with your partner, or move from being alone, or being bored to happiness and bliss.
Most Recent Episode
A Lasting Love – Newlyweds Plan A Marriage As Exciting As Their Wedding – Honeymoon
Feb 16 14
Avoid marriage myths that cause heartache, enjoy happily-ever-after love and romance using love-marriage secrets from Drs. Elizabeth and Charles Schmitz, SimpleThingsMatter.com (http://SimpleThingsMatter.com) and Hadley Finch, CouplesLoveVacations.com (http://CouplesLoveVacations.com), CouplesLoveToolkit.com (http://CouplesLoveToolkit.com) SinglesLoveMatches.com (http://SinglesLoveMatches.com)
Engaged and newly-wed couples can plan a marriage that will be every bit as enchanting as their picture-perfect wedding filled with romance and the promise of forever. How do you start?
First, you find out which marriage myths cause heartache and avoid them. Then you discover surprising secrets of successful marriages that you can model in your own relationship, starting right now.
The patterns you set from the start can make or break your relationship. Today, you'll start using the savvy tools and techniques to build a lasting love and live happily ever after, no matter what curves life throws you—with help from America's Love Guide and host, Hadley Finch, and guests, Love and Marriage Experts, Doctors Charles and Elizabeth Schmitz.
A happily married couple and popular TV guests, Drs. Elizabeth and Charles co-wrote two award-winning bestsellers: Building A Love That Lasts: The 7 surprising secrets of a Successful Marriage. And Golden Anniversaries. Their new book is, How To Marry The Right Guy.
As Hadley and her guests Elizabeth and Charles share marriage success secrets they’ve gathered from 32 years of researching successful marriages on 7 continents, you’ll discover:
* How to make a happy marriage plan
* The greatest predictor that love and marriage will last
* 7 fatal flaws to avoid when choosing a mate
* The risk in believing the top marriage myth
* How happy couples handle tough challenges to feel closer
* The biggest mistake newlyweds make and how to avoid it
* Marital secrets of success to model in your relationship
* How to really understand each other and your needs in your relationship
* If it’s likely you can change or fix your fiancé after marriage
* If men or women are more likely to change
* A recurring pattern of thoughts/actions define who you are in your teenage years
* Can you love truly, passionately without these two qualities?
* How men’s desires change while dating at 20 versus 40
* How spirituality affects the happy longevity of relationships
* Risks of long marital separations for work, war service
* How 24 hour darkness in