Two Wise Jawns
About This Show
A podcast about two jawns trying.. well we trying dammit.
We're friends from college discussing global sociopolitical affairs and our #ProblematicFavs. Hot taking, contemplatomg, but mostly laughing the world around us.
Morg STANS for Solange. Shan STANS for nail art.
Both regard Kanye as a personal bestie and in the HIGHEST ESTEEM. #YeWhisper
We're available on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts (iTunes), Google Play, Stitcher, and Pocket Casts - search "Two Wise Jawns" ... subscribe!
Morg's Twitter: @MorgBGreat
Shan's Twitter: @DoneBunNews
Facebook Page: Two Wise Jawns Podcast
Most Recent Episode
Episode 46 | Friendzone Whore
Episode 46 of #TwoWiseJawns is available for your listening pleasure on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Google Play, TuneIn, and SoundCloud.
The topic du jour is "the friend zone."
We explore if it's actually a thing?
If it's experienced by men or women more?
Who's acting more entitled to whom?
How does one land in it?
How does one exit it?
What is its inverse?
And also how our dear, sweet co-host Shan has been accused of coyly placing all of the mens squarely in the thick of it!
Shame her! Shun her! Sad!™
Do you all think the friendzone is real? Let us know how you really feel!
Or is this one of those things where all feelings are valid whether real or imagined :)XOXO
- Morg's idol Rachel Dolezal is getting a Netflix documentary.
- Americanah by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie is in process of being adapted to a movie thanks to Lupita Nyong'o and the screenplay is being written by her Black Panther costar Danai Gurira.
- Kendall Jenner came out as a cisgendered probably straight woman, but who knows and it's none of our business.
- Lil Dicky's Freaky Friday video featuring Chris Brown is perfectly light hearted.
- Logic is a rapper who divorced and it's news to someone.
- Virgil Abloh is the opportunity seeking legend we all could learn from -- now Artistic Director for Louis Vuitton's menswear line.
-Howard University isn't the only school with scammers working in the financial aid office -- we see you Columbia and Harvard.
- Fabolous and a few clarifying thoughts on domestic violence,
Recorded Saturday, March 31, 2018.
Episodes of This Show
Dec 28, 2017