Two Wise Jawns
About This Show
A podcast about two jawns trying.. well we trying dammit.
We're friends from college discussing global sociopolitical affairs and our #ProblematicFavs. Hot taking, contemplating, but mostly laughing the world around us.
Morg STANS for Solange. Shan STANS for nail art.
Both regard Kanye as a personal bestie and in the HIGHEST ESTEEM. #YeWhisper
We're available on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts (iTunes), Google Play, Stitcher, and Pocket Casts - search "Two Wise Jawns" ... subscribe!
Morg's Twitter: @MorgBGreat
Shan's Twitter: @DoneBunNews
Facebook Page: Two Wise Jawns Podcast
#TwoWiseJawns.Read more »
Most Recent Episode
Episode 52 | Big Money Talk
6 days ago
Episode 52 -- Money, Money, Money!
...our desire talk on the price of beauty in Episode 51.
...the Refinery 29 "Money Diaries" article on salary history and transparency; as well as its article about parental financial allowances that broke the Twitter timeline.
...Kelly Rowland's reflections on wealth building.
... and yes our personal lives.
Hence we decided it's time to talk money.
Specifically, our relationship to it, what we’ve learnt, what we still need to, and how it affects our relationships.
We think we're just as nervous talking about this topic as we would be talking about our sex lives? Why does "money talk" make everyone so uncomfortable?
But let’s do it, cause being secretive about money is the man's way of keeping us down! So let’s rage homies!
Shan is obsessed with unnerving things, so we brought this segment back so she could clear her shower thoughts on "McKamey Manor."
Morg hates -- she's got bad nerves!
We recorded this episode almost 2 weeks ago because we're a hot mess so are the hot topics even hot anymore? :(
Anyway here they are:
- RIP Movie Pass
- We had a whole 5 min on Beyonce's getting control of the Vogue cover and enlisting the young black Tyler Mitchell, but we edited it out because our facts were outdated.. Did Beyonce have total control????? lol Or is she queen of plausible deniability (: ? Plus the issue is out now so there's that.
- If Kris Jenner were managing Cardi B the Bruno Mars tour would wait for postpartum her!
- Disney fires James Gunn for reasonable reasons; Guardians of the Galaxy cast mobilizes in support.
- Sherri Shepherd always has a tragic tale to tell. This time it's clear she wasn't tapped for Jack & Jill nor The Links.
- Shan makes us discuss her fav Gwyneth Paltrow and dispelling "Becky with the good hair" rumors.
- Morg makes us discuss Philadelphia news regarding Jay-Z, Mayor Jim Kenney, and the Made In America festival.
- Meghan Markle can't run from the Pennsylvanians!
- LeBron James launches his I Promise School because GOAT.
- Congrats to Kid Fury on his HBO comedy show development deal! This podcast was inspired by his Furious Thoughts and The Read with a sprinkle of This American Life !
Recorded Tuesday, July 31, 2018.Read more »