Traffic And Leads Podcast
About This Show
One-Click Lindsey is a web strategy expert working with small business owners to help them utilize the web to produce more website traffic and leads. Join One-Click Lindsey as she interviews the industry leadings experts in landing pages, email sequences, search engine ranking, newsletters, analytics, social media, pay-per-click ads, websites, blogging and more. Make sure you listen in if you're ready to generate more traffic and leads for your small business.
Most Recent Episode
3 Facebook Marketing Tips
3 days ago
Lindsey Anderson (https://www.linkedin.com/in/oneclicklindsey) known as One-Click Lindsey is the host and guest on today's episode of Traffic and Leads Podcast (http://trafficandleadspodcast.com/). Today, She is talking about the ways of improving your online marketing through Facebook. Tune in as she goes through the top 3 Facebook marketing tips you must be following. Let's get started.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU WILL LEARN:
* The top 3 things you must be doing in your Facebook ads! First, I discuss the importance of using a Facebook pixel. For those who may not know what a Facebook pixel is, it’s a small code that you can install on your website that remembers anyone that visits your page. Through this knowledge, you can build your own target audience with ease, as well as create a “lookalike” audience that’ll receive the same message loud and clear!
* I move on, then, to discuss the importance of running a retargeting campaign. It’s something you must be doing at all times, for a low cost, that will target a warm audience. Which, in layman's terms, means that these are people who’re already receptive to what you’re offering, and who have visited your pages recently. Facebook will target them immediately with this practice!
* The last step involves signing up for a free account on ManyChat. ManyChat is a site that installs a chat box onto your website which will allow potential customers to talk with you through the Facebook messenger application! It works wonders in letting people trust and interact with your more often, as well as gives you the chance to get to know the customers more before their initial purchase.
* Moving on from the tips, I focus on some bonus content that not all people know, starting with the myth surrounding the “never hit boosted post” controversy. I’m here to tell you that those days are over! With the new and improved “boost post” button, you’re allowed to specify your needs down to the location and target audience you’re trying to reach, making this option ten times more viable than it was the first time around.
* Another bonus tip revolves around running a “likes” campaign, which encourages people to like and engage with your page. From there, you can feed them content you’ve already created. You can even go a step further and boost the best content you have to the “page likes” audience, ensuring that they see what you’ve got to offer further down the funnel. For any newbies to Facebook mar
Rated 5 out of
Lindsey is someone that provides great value and awesome content. Excellent advice to help you get your business online and make it profitable. Highly recommended.
Date published: 2016-11-02