The WordPress Chick Podcast
About This Show
Kim Doyal, “The WordPress Chick” shares her journey in the world of blogging, life and entrepreneurship on the internet. Sit back, relax and enjoy the ride while Kim discusses her insights on crafting the business and life you want using her platform of choice, WordPress. Whether you’re new to WordPress or consider yourself a more advanced user, these blog building and online tips will make you more successful with your business. Kim is widely known for being “authentic” and connecting with her audience in a fun and informative way that will keep you coming back for each new episode. Kim is totally self-taught when it comes to WordPress and has been making her living online for the past 5 years. She is a published author, movie producer, artist, and has the best cartoon voice you’ll ever hear on a podcast! Her motto is.
Most Recent Episode
Tori Reid On Building A Brand With Content & A Facebook Group WPCP:175
One of the things I love most about having a podcast is connecting with my guests. Sometimes it's through someone else I know, sometimes I've just reached out to have them on the show and other times the guest has reached out to me first. The story of how I connected with Tori is a true testament to building actual relationships with people online. Tori has done a lot of writing (you'll hear more about her writing skills and journey in the episode), was writing a guest post on Huffington Post and reached out to me with a couple questions to include in her article. To say I was honored would be an understatement. Of course, I said yes, got to hang with Tori on a Skype call (or maybe it was Zoom) and was included in the article.
Questions I Asked Tori
* Can you share your story and how you got started?
* When did you dive into marketing?
* Why did you start the Facebook group?
* What has it done for your business?
* How do you sell in the group?
* Where do you think people should start with traffic?
* How have you connected with influencers?
* What has been the most effective thing you've done?
* What's coming for you this year?
What You're Going To Learn
* Who influenced Tori with her Facebook Group
* Why she considers her Facebook Group a tool for branding
* Why she's retiring Bootstrap Millenial
* What Tori's biggest challenge is
* How to connect with influencers
* How to figure out the right topic for your content
* How you can work with Tori
Where to Connect with Tori
Content Mastery for Entrepreneurs - Facebook Group
Episodes of This Show
Dec 30, 2017
Dec 17, 2017
Dec 8, 2017
Rated 5 out of
The Queen of Content
Kim Doyal is an amazing ambassador for both WordPress and content creation! She is a charismatic thought leader who makes navigating the world of content a BLAST! Her show is my daily motivation to get out there and be awesome!
Date published: 2017-08-11
Rated 5 out of
I'm somewhere between a complete newbie and a master web designer (much, much closer to the newbie end of that scale) and as I build my Wordpress site, I love having Kim's tips and tricks coming through my headphones!
Date published: 2015-09-23