The Two Bobs Podcast | Craft Beer, Weird News, General Mischief
About This Show
A comedy podcast about craft beer, food, weird news stories, some pop culture, sports, our obsession with technology, and just general B.S. with our own brand of sarcastic wit.
Most Recent Episode
TTB030: Four-Legged Undies
4 days ago
The Two Bobs episode 30 for Monday, August 14, 2017:
* Rob found Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups coffee creamer, proving that miracles DO happen. https://www.today.com/food/reese-s-peanut-butter-cups-coffee-creamer-t114773
* What are The Bobs drinking?
* Rob enjoyed a Sumatra Mountain Brown by Founders Brewing Co. https://foundersbrewing.com/our-beer/sumatra-mountain-brown/
* Robert nursed a Starr Hill Resinate Imperial Red IPA. http://starrhill.com/brews/resinate/
* If you don’t follow us on Untappd at @robertk328 and @PhilRoberts33 we can’t be friends anymore.
* Scary Caller is on vacation. Don’t blame us; we didn’t authorize it.
* Walmart apparently is in hot water for yet another misguided marketing ploy. http://money.cnn.com/2017/08/09/news/companies/walmart-guns-back-to-school/index.html
* “Fat girl costumes” in 2014 http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/28/living/walmart-costume-controversy/index.html
* Crazy news! Amazon sells two-person undies. Stop what you’re doing and buy a pair (and send The Bobs photos). http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/two-person-undies-reviews_us_5988cea7e4b0d79373893fca
Leave us a message at 530-882-BOBS (530-882-2627)
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
The Two Bobs have swag: