The Trading Lifestyle Podcast: Trading Heroes Forex Trading Blog | Pro Trader Interviews
About This Show
Hugh Kimura from the Trading Heroes Blog interviews professional independent traders and industry experts to help you learn how to trade and live better. Becoming an independent Trader is not easy, but if this is what you aspire to, subscribe to this podcast to get tips, ideas and inspiration to help you reach your trading goals. You don't have to trade alone!
Most Recent Episode
EP28 // Joan Sotkin: How to Change Your Wealth Mindset and Align Yourself With Money
Nov 11 17
In this episode of the Trading Lifestyle Podcast, I had the pleasure of sitting down with Joan Sotkin, a prosperity and mindset mentor. As you get deeper into trading and get past making all of the beginner mistakes, you start to learn that trading is much more about your mindset than your trading system.
That's how you can usually tell a new trader from an experienced trader.
But tuning up your mindset is not an easy task.
Believe me, I know first hand.
So the more people you can get to help you with your wealth psychology, reconciling your childhood hangups and releasing negative emotions, the higher your probability of succeeding in trading.
Joan is one of those people who can help you do these things. In fact, she shares a couple of exercises in this interview that you can do right now to help you understand some of your core beliefs related to money.
Remember, the person who helps you with these things does not have to be a trader. The principles of a wealthy mindset and releasing negative emotions are universal to success in any business.
I hope you enjoy listening to this interview and learn as much as I did.
In This Episode with Joan Sotkin
* Why Joan went bankrupt making $50,000 per month.
* What she realized about her relationship to money that helped her get on the right path.
* Why she gave away all her possessions and traveled the world (and why you don't have to).
* How to figure out your money habits and change them.
* Turn your current negative emotions into an audible sound and replace it with a positive emotion.
* Your perception of life is only one side of the story.
Click Play to Listen to the Interview
* Prosperity Place
* Get a free call with Joan here
* The Search for Connection: A Spiritual Journey to Physical, Emotional, and Financial Health
Other Ways To Get The Trading Lifestyle Podcast
* Click here to subscribe via iTunes (if you like it, a five-star review is greatly appreciated)