The Prosperity Show Podcast. Financial Health | Business Success | Peace of Mind
About This Show
Joan Sotkin, from ProsperityPlace.com and author of Build Your Money Muscles, presents a holistic approach to business success and financial health. Discover Joan’s innovative approach that developed over 25 years of helping people build a business, fix their finances, be their authentic selves, and find peace of mind. Joan is known for her intuitive insights and clear understanding of how a person’s internal environment affects their external results. The Prosperity Show provides you with both unique theories and practical suggestions for improving every aspect of your business and personal life.
Most Recent Episode
Katy Bray and Zeb Severson: A New System for Personal & Team Growth -TPS278
< 1 day ago
My guests today are Katy Bray and Zeb Severson. They have developed a proprietary system over the course of 10 years and with over 11,000 people from all walks of life designed to develop resilience and synergy in the workplace.Through their years dedicated to perfecting this system, they have honed in on what it is needed for people and teams to work at and maintain their highest impact. Katy and Zeb are committed to disrupting outdated thinking and bringing team synergy to the next generation of business.
* Katy and Zeb use Ayurveda in their work and Katy explains what this means.
* Zeb doesn’t come from a “spiritual” background. He explains how he and Katy got together.
* Once he saw the power of the work that Katy was going, he got on board.
* Ayurveda is about individual health. Once people understand themselves from the Ayurvedic point of view, groups can become more cohesive.
* First it’s about the “me”, then the “we”, then the “us”.
* Zeb explains how Aruyveda is like an assessment that helps people understand themselves.
* A person has to want to change before Katy and Zeb can work with them.
* They tend to attract people who are already on a self-improvement path.
* Not everyone has the temperament to meditate. There are other mindfulness practices to use.
* Buckminster Fuller’s 7-step synergistic process forms the basis of their work.
* The steps include on steps, action, teams, and more.
* We can’t afford to compartmentalize our bodies, minds, and spirit.
* They have created something this is structured into which they put the aspects of a human that are unstructured.
* The work they do is on a more energetic level.
* Faith is about not being in our comfort zone and knowing that we are supported.
www.LeadWithTheLightsOn for a free assessment
Rated 5 out of
Way To Go Joan Sotkin!
Here is the comment I left:
Joan puts her finger on the pulse of those worrisome thoughts 99% of us experience. Her conviction rings true across the airwaves and she reaches us ... because we cannot help but listen to her wisdom. Joan tells it like it is, without any sugar-coating ... plus she gives us hope that in changing bad habits or our thoughts about money (into positive goals that when applied), we can better ourselves. I highly recommend listening to these podcasts from: 001 to 007. What you'll come away with is a better understanding of why you do the things you do when it comes to money. Attitude is everything.
Date published: 2013-11-14