The Prosperity Show Podcast. Financial Health | Business Success | Peace of Mind
About This Show
Joan Sotkin, from ProsperityPlace.com and author of Build Your Money Muscles, presents a holistic approach to business success and financial health. Discover Joan’s innovative approach that developed over 25 years of helping people build a business, fix their finances, be their authentic selves, and find peace of mind. Joan is known for her intuitive insights and clear understanding of how a person’s internal environment affects their external results. The Prosperity Show provides you with both unique theories and practical suggestions for improving every aspect of your business and personal life.
Most Recent Episode
Lolly Daskal: A High Achiever Who Has Great Information to Share -TPS247
3 days ago
Lolly Daskal is the founder and CEO of Lead From Within and she is one of the most sought-after executive leadership coaches in the world.Her extensive cross-cultural expertise spans 14 countries, six languages and hundreds of companies.Based on a mix of modern philosophy, science,and nearly thirty years coaching top executives, Lolly’s perspective on leadership continues to break new ground and produce exceptional results. Of her many awards and accolades, Lolly was designated a Top-50 Leadership and Management Expert by Inc. magazine. Huffington Post honored Lolly with the title of The Most Inspiring Woman in the World. Her writing has appeared in Harvard Business Review, Inc.com, Fast, Huffington Post,Psychology Today, and others. Her new book is The Leadership Gap: What Gets Between You and Your Greatness.
* Lolly shares some background and how she decided to do the work she does.
* As a child Lolly was very curious and read a lot about psychology and human behavior.
* Lolly created a system of inquiry for herself that came from her own curiosity.
* Lolly shares how she got into executive coaching.
* There are archetypes that Lolly recognizes in people.
* As a person is always on the go, Lolly developed methods for finding peace within.
* Finding meaning in whatever is happening is important to Lolly.
* Lolly shares an exercise to help people get beyond complaining.
* Becoming focused and disciplined was something Lolly had to teach herself.
* As an executive coach, Lolly first has to find out if there is “a want” within her clients.
* Lolly shares the characteristic of clients that hold themselves back and how she leads them in positive ways.
* Most of Lolly’s clients are between 45 and 65 who are often stuck in their patterns. She shares how she works with clients.
* We talk about Lolly’s discipline and how it is serving her.
* Lolly is giving away an assessment she offers free until May 16. Use the link below.
* “Greatness is a choice that is available to everyone.”
Get Lolly’s assessment at www.LollyDaskal.com/assessment
Lolly is offering a large package of bonuses when you or