The Prosperity Show Podcast. Financial Health | Business Success | Peace of Mind
About This Show
Joan Sotkin, from ProsperityPlace.com and author of Build Your Money Muscles, presents a holistic approach to business success and financial health. Discover Joan’s innovative approach that developed over 25 years of helping people build a business, fix their finances, be their authentic selves, and find peace of mind. Joan is known for her intuitive insights and clear understanding of how a person’s internal environment affects their external results. The Prosperity Show provides you with both unique theories and practical suggestions for improving every aspect of your business and personal life.
Most Recent Episode
Moving Forward Slowly Is the Key to a Successful Life & Business -TPS286
2 days ago
During one of the monthly group Zoom calls I do with people who are enrolled in my Rewire Your Brain for Prosperity & Financial Freedom course, one of the participants complained that no matter how much work he does to overcome patterns of the past, he still remains stuck. In this episode, I explain how and why moving forward often feels slower than molasses.
* I share a story of someone who has been doing the inner work for a long time, but hann’t reached the point where he wants to be.
* You don’t hop from one position to another, you morph so gradually that you don’t even recognize the changes.
* A key to the process is learning to be satisfied with where you are.
* If you are always dissatisfied, that’s the energy you’re putting out – and what you’re going to draw in.
* Your emotions are the force behind what you are creating.
* Your life is the result of decisions and every decision has an emotional component.
* At the core of your business is you and your thoughts, beliefs, and emotions.
* Debting is an expression of aloneness and deprivation.
* In order to succeed, you need to understand how important your internal environment is.
* Because people don’t see immediate results, they go back to old behaviors.
* There’s a conflict between the speed of the actual healing process and our need for instant gratification.
* You have to have a real commitment to yourself, your health, and the health of your business.
* The key is discipline, determination, and a burning desire to succeed.
* Progress is not a straight line forward.
* Change is so much easier now because there is a wealth of information available online.
* It’s important to feel a part of something.
* Lead with love.
Holistic Prosperity Group
Rewire Your Brain for Prosperity & Financial Freedom
Back to Eden by Jethro Kloss
Sign up for a Group Energy Adjustment at
Rated 5 out of
Way To Go Joan Sotkin!
Here is the comment I left:
Joan puts her finger on the pulse of those worrisome thoughts 99% of us experience. Her conviction rings true across the airwaves and she reaches us ... because we cannot help but listen to her wisdom. Joan tells it like it is, without any sugar-coating ... plus she gives us hope that in changing bad habits or our thoughts about money (into positive goals that when applied), we can better ourselves. I highly recommend listening to these podcasts from: 001 to 007. What you'll come away with is a better understanding of why you do the things you do when it comes to money. Attitude is everything.
Date published: 2013-11-14