The Prosperity Show Podcast. Financial Health | Business Success | Peace of Mind
About This Show
Joan Sotkin, from ProsperityPlace.com and author of Build Your Money Muscles, presents a holistic approach to business success and financial health. Discover Joan’s innovative approach that developed over 25 years of helping people build a business, fix their finances, be their authentic selves, and find peace of mind. Joan is known for her intuitive insights and clear understanding of how a person’s internal environment affects their external results. The Prosperity Show provides you with both unique theories and practical suggestions for improving every aspect of your business and personal life.
Most Recent Episode
Making the Decision to Be Wealthy -TPS248
< 1 day ago
There’s no doubt about the fact that to build wealth, you have to spend less than you earn and invest the rest. In this episode I talk about developing a saving habit, learning how to manage cash flow, and making the decision to be wealthy.
* My parents never saved money, so I never learned how to save.
* For many entrepreneurs, saving is difficult – it’s so easy to justify spending more on your business.
* You have to develop a saving habit.
* It was such a habit for me to not have a savings account. I’ve had to trick myself into saving.
* You have to see your savings account like money you’ve spent already. It isn’t there for you.
* Learning how to make financial decisions is essential.
* If you are going to carry debt, at least don’t worry about it.
* Where would it leave you if you can’t work for six months.
* I talk about a few apps that help you save including Acorn and Qapital.
* Think saving not spending.
* Spending money on more stuff just keep you where you are financially.
* So many people purchase things because they want to look good.
* If you’re spending money on something, think about whether you really need it or if there a less expensive alternative.
* Make a list of how much you are paying every month on credit card interest?
* Become more conscious about what you are doing with your money.
* Are you really aware of where your energy is being allocated.
* If you aren’t managing your cash flow, you can’t make wise financial decisions.
* In order to get wealthy, you have to know how to deal with money.
* Once you make the decision, you’ll figure out how to accomplish what you want.
* Are you willing to do the things that need to be done to become financially comfortable?
* What decision are you willing to make that will take you to a better place financially?
To get a 20% discount off my big course, Rewire Your Brain for Prosperity & Financial Freedom, go to http://ProsperityPlace.com/rewire and use the coupon ryb20 .
Acorns – www.Acorns.com
Rated 5 out of
Way To Go Joan Sotkin!
Here is the comment I left:
Joan puts her finger on the pulse of those worrisome thoughts 99% of us experience. Her conviction rings true across the airwaves and she reaches us ... because we cannot help but listen to her wisdom. Joan tells it like it is, without any sugar-coating ... plus she gives us hope that in changing bad habits or our thoughts about money (into positive goals that when applied), we can better ourselves. I highly recommend listening to these podcasts from: 001 to 007. What you'll come away with is a better understanding of why you do the things you do when it comes to money. Attitude is everything.
Date published: 2013-11-14