The Prosperity Show Podcast. Financial Health | Business Success | Peace of Mind
About This Show
Joan Sotkin, from ProsperityPlace.com and author of Build Your Money Muscles, presents a holistic approach to business success and financial health. Discover Joan’s innovative approach that developed over 25 years of helping people build a business, fix their finances, be their authentic selves, and find peace of mind. Joan is known for her intuitive insights and clear understanding of how a person’s internal environment affects their external results. The Prosperity Show provides you with both unique theories and practical suggestions for improving every aspect of your business and personal life.
Most Recent Episode
Am I Obsolete? -TPS264
3 days ago
Recently, while listening to a podcast with two young and successful entrepreneurs, I reflected on the numbers of enthusiastic entrepreneurs who have entered the business world. With all of the tools the Internet has to offer and the numerous coaches available to give business owners helpful advice, I wondered if I’m obsolete. In this episode, I share my thinking – and conclusion – and how important it is not to compare yourself to others.
* It’s still apparently true that only 20% of small businesses succeed.
* I’m not in a hurry to get rich.
* There’s a depth of understanding that only comes with long-term experience.
* If you are trying to achieve what someone else has achieved, there’s a good chance you’re missing your own mission.
* These days, so many seem to be in a hurry to get rich – to achieve.
* We are hardwired to compare ourselves to others.
* We can ask ourselves if comparing ourselves to others serves us. It may serve as a motivator.
* Find some feeling goals rather than doing goals.
* Does owning more really have meaning for you?
* Any time you compare yourself to someone else, you are making assumptions about their levels of satisfaction and what they feel.
* What is your level of satisfaction and happiness? How loved and connected do you feel?
* Try never going through a yellow light in order to slow down.
* I realized that I’m not obsolete, I’ve just reached a different stage in life.
* When you open up by slowing down, more opportunity can come your way.
* Fear makes you stupid. So if you are in an adrenal space, you can’t make good decisions.
* We live in stressful times and stress is one of the major causes of chronic disease.
* If you want to avoid chronic disease, lower your stress levels.
* Learning to feel satisfied in the moment is an important skill.
* Find out what works for you!
* What are you doing to take a break?
To talk to me about coaching, go to www.ProsperityPlace.com/call
Rated 5 out of
Way To Go Joan Sotkin!
Here is the comment I left:
Joan puts her finger on the pulse of those worrisome thoughts 99% of us experience. Her conviction rings true across the airwaves and she reaches us ... because we cannot help but listen to her wisdom. Joan tells it like it is, without any sugar-coating ... plus she gives us hope that in changing bad habits or our thoughts about money (into positive goals that when applied), we can better ourselves. I highly recommend listening to these podcasts from: 001 to 007. What you'll come away with is a better understanding of why you do the things you do when it comes to money. Attitude is everything.
Date published: 2013-11-14