The PCOS Revolution
About This Show
Living with PCOS doesn’t have to be a struggle! On The PCOS Revolution podcast we’ll discuss the tools that can transform your PCOS symptoms and change your life. You’ll learn the secrets of kicking PCOS to the curb as reproductive experts and fellow cysters share their wisdom so you can better understand how to break free of anxiety, depression, weight gain, fertility challenges and the dreaded hormonal ups and downs. Disclaimer: The information in this podcast is intended for general audience only and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace professional medical advice.Read more »
Most Recent Episode
Your Most Burning PCOS Questions Answered With Dr. Farrar Duro
Episode: "Your Most Burning PCOS Questions Answered With Dr. Farrar Duro"
Welcome to Episode 10 of Season 2 of the The PCOS Revolution podcast.
In this episode, I answer your most burning questions about PCOS from listener emails.
So if you want to know what type of PCOS you may have, learn what type is the hardest to recognize and treat, and find out if it really matters whether or not you address your PCOS symptoms if you're NOT trying to get pregnant, tune in now!
About The Host
Farrar Duro is an expert in PCOS whose accomplishments include:
- Currently practicing reproductive acupuncture, Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy™ and herbal medicine at Florida Complete Wellness in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Becoming a board-certified acupuncture physician, graduating from the Florida College of Integrative Medicine and performing her post-graduate training at Shandong University of TCM in Shandong, China
- Author of "The Smart Couple's Guide to Getting Pregnant, An Integrated Approach"
- Becoming a Fellow of the American Board of Oriental Reproductive Medicine (ABORM) in 2008
- Specializing in the treatment of PCOS, infertility and hormonal imbalances with acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine for over 15 years
Learn more about how you can improve your results with PCOS with support from our clinic (for distance and local patients) by visiting us at www.floridacompletewellness.com.
PCOS Links & Mentions From This Episode:
American Board of Oriental Reproductive Medicine (www.aborm.org)
Florida Complete Wellness Facebook page
PCOS Revolution Podcast Facebook page
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback you'd like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode on answering your most burning questions about PCOS, please share it with your friends by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Don't forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates for our "The PCOS Revolution podcast!"
And, finally, please take a minute to leave us an honest review and rating on iTunes. They really help us out when it comes to the ranking of the show and I make it a point to read every single one of the reviews we get.
Please leave a review right now;)
Thanks for listening!Read more »