THE MONTAGE Podcast: talking about tomorrow's tech today
About This Show
THE MONTAGE is the companion podcast to the online magazine http://MONTAG.WTF – about how future tech will change the way we live, and where technology means ideas, not shiny new objects.
MONTAG and THE MONTAGE is brought to you by Grover, the fresh alternative to owning things - where you can rent the latest tech products at a fraction of the cost of owning them: http://getgrover.com
Music on the MONTAGE is from Jukedeck - create your own at http://jukedeck.com.
Most Recent Episode
Episode 7: How much of your body could you sell and still survive (and how much would you make?)
SEVENS ABOVE! - In Episode 7:
• Sell your unwanted body parts: You can sell much more of your body than you might think, and Kathryn calculates which body parts and secretions make the most cash.
• Live forever, become super-intelligent, turn into "smart gas": Ray Kurzweil is a modern-day Nostradamus, except his predictions are correct. He says that Transhumanism - when humans mesh with machines and live forever - is only just around the corner. Joe looks into his most outlandish (and viable) theories.
• Kathryn's Kwiz: with buying and selling in mind, Kwiz Kween Kathryn makez Thom and Joe look like the dunces they are as she poses them questions about weird celebrity items that were bought and sold.
PLUS: Thom invents Smart wigs! Joe reveals his ambition to make cheese in the grossest possible way! Kathryn manages to maintain decorum amidst a barrage of terrible dad-jokes!
Exclusive MONTAGE Grover discount:
Visit http://getgrover.com, select your tech and use the code MONTAG10 for a 10% discount!
MONTAG links mentioned in this show:
All this stuff was initially discussed in MONTAG.WTF's "Better Bodies" magazine - get your really really really beautiful print edition here: http://www.montag.wtf/print-editions/
• Sell Yourself! Part Two: http://www.montag.wtf/sell-yourself-part-2-your-body/
• Ray Against The Machine: Transhumanism’s savant-prince has called time on humanity: http://www.montag.wtf/ray-against-the-machine-transhumanisms-savant-prince-has-called-time-on-humanity/
Episodes of This Show
Nov 30, 2017
Oct 30, 2017
Aug 28, 2017