The Mastering Show
About This Show
This is the show where we cover all aspects of mastering. If you're interested in mastering, want to learn how to get better results mastering your own music, or even want to be a mastering engineer, this is the show you want to hear.
Most Recent Episode
The Mastering Show #46 - Answering questions again (QnA 5)
2 days ago
Another chance for us to catch up with some of the questions you’ve been asking us. In this episode we talk about:
* Bass - where does it start, where does it begin ?
* How to use an analyser to assess EQ balance
* When NOT to use an analyser to balance EQ and
* What to do instead
* Adding saturation in mastering - should you do this, and if so, how ?
* The most difficult projects we’ve each worked on
* How to extend an abrupt fade-out
Full show notes and links
Episodes of This Show
Dec 22, 2017
Nov 24, 2017