The Longbox Crusade
About This Show
Join host Pat on his crusade to "Read Them All!" In this podcast he will recap and review his collection of comic books one issue at a time from the oldest to the newest by the issue cover and publish date. The collection contains comic books from the 70's, 80's, 90's and 2000's. Come join the adventure.
Most Recent Episode
Longbox Crusade Podcast Episode 12 - G.I. Joe A Real American Hero #2 (Aug 1982)
6 days ago
Longbox Crusade Podcast
Episode 12 - G.I. Joe A Real American Hero #2 (Aug 1982)
Join Pat Sampson, Jarrod Alberich and Jason Alberich as they take a look at the second issue of G.I. Joe A Real American Hero.
Later on in the podcast they have some fun going over some history notes on major news, popular films and music from August 1982.
- Opening Comments - some G.I. Joe memories- begins at 0:00:26
- Current Crusades begins at 0:15:19
- Podcast promo - Comics With Normies - begins at 0:24:11
- Comic Issue Review/Discussion begins at 0:25:15
- Podcast promo - G.I Joe A Real American Headcast - begins at 1:29:08
- Add It Up begins at 1:30:34
- Way Back In Time begins at 1:42:09
- Podcast promo - Comics For Courage - begins at 2:13:03
- Closing Comments begins at 2:16:09
- Outtakes begins at 2:22:02
Check out Jarrod's website The Yard Sale Artist at: http://www.theyardsaleartist.com/
Let us know what you think!
Leave a comment, send in a recipe or an email to: email@example.com
This podcast is a member of the CRUSADECAST Network:
Visit the WEBSITE: http://www.longboxcrusade.com/
Follow on TWITTER: https://twitter.com/LongboxCrusade
Like the FACEBOOK page: https://www.facebook.com/LongboxCrusade
Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes at:
Thank you for listening and we hope you have enjoyed this episode of the Longbox Crusade.
Please join us for the next episode as we continue on the crusade to "Read Them All!"
All songs, sound clips, and characters discussed are copyright of their respective copyright holders, and no infringement is intended. We make no money on this podcast, it is for entertainment purpose only.