The Disillusioned Dentist
About This Show
Hello and welcome to the Disillusioned Dentist: a millennial podcast where we aim to demystify the fallacy of the dream job of dentistry and show new dentists the path out of debt and into practice ownership.
Most Recent Episode
Ep 11 - Dental School Discussion With Dallin Gomez
Aug 26, 2017
1. Why did you want to become a dentist?
2. How many schools did you interview at and how did you choose your dental school?
3. How much does your dental school cost a year for tuition and living?
4. What will be the average debt of your classmates by the time you graduate?
5. Are your peers concerned about the current debt crisis or do they still think they are going to get out and crush it?
6. Where do most graduates work when they finish school? GPR, specialty, private practice or corporate?
7. What are the expected salaries and income dental students think they are going to make when they get out?
8. Is the demand for dental school still high? What are the expectations of pre-dental students? Do the dental schools tell these kids they are going to make alot of money?
9. At what point will the demand for student applications decline?
10. Do alot of students have a budget in dental school or do they maximize loans?
11. What amount of business education do they teach you in school?
12. How many of your classmates would you say listen to podcasts?
13. What is your plan to tackle this debt?
14. What would be your ideal job out of dental school?
15. Why did you start the how to make money after dental school facebook group?
Episodes of This Show
Jul 18, 2017
Jul 9, 2017
Jul 9, 2017
Jun 27, 2017