The Chosen Brew Podcast
About This Show
The Chosen Brew is a podcast for people, passionate about beer, to talk us through six beers that changed everything. Their Chosen Brew. Expect choices to be full of nostalgia, emotional wanderings and plain old loyalty as the guests tell their story through the beers that they treasure.
Most Recent Episode
17. Bright Brewery - James Davidson
In this episode, I talk to Bright Brewery's Marketing Man James Davidson. James is a self confessed beer nerd and brought along bottles and newspaper articles that he had archived. Needless to say, I was very impressed! Look out on social media for the pictures of some 'vintage' craft beer bottles.
Follow James at: https://www.facebook.com/jamesldavidson
Not Two Bright Podcast: http://nottwobright.libsyn.com
High Country Trail: https://brightbrewery.com.au/beer/high-country-brewery-trail/
The Chosen Brew is a podcast for people, passionate about beer, to talk us through the six beers that changed them. Their chosen brews. Expect choices to be full of nostalgia, emotional wanderings and plain old loyalty as the guests tell their story through the beers that they treasure.
Follow The Chosen Brew on Twitter @thechosenbrew, Facebook and Instagram.
Log on to the website at: www.thechosenbrewau.com Guests are given the following guidelines:
- Each beer choice has to have been commercially available at some point.
- Although this is essentially a quality beer podcast, choices can be any beer, however mainstream.
- Guests can only take one bottle of each choice although choices can be longnecks (if they are really thirsty!)
- Guests will choose their favourite drinking vessel from which all their beers will be consumed.
- Also, guests will choose their ultimate beer snack to go alongside their choices.
- Talking about the beers that didn't quite make the six is encouraged.