The Better Different | We Kill Mediocrity
About This Show
Join our mission to kill mediocre marketing and lame branding!
We the entrepreneurial spirits, marketing executives, CEO’s and start-up hipsters make our way into the lives of millions of people. With the great brands we create, we have the great responsibility to not be lame.
The Better Different puts a stop to boring brands and their annoying marketing tricks and interruptive advertising. We share the stories of the brightest and delighted to inspire each other to create better brands and businesses.
We have guests that are experts in the fields of branding, innovative marketing, online business, growth hacking, automated marketing, disruptive business models, internal and employer branding, social media, start-ups and everything else you need to grow your brand.
We love to hear your feedback on the show and your guest suggestions on Dennis@thebetterdifferent.com. Follow host @Dennisvdlo on Twitter for the latest trends and articles. Don't be a stranger, we make this show for you!
Most Recent Episode
Heineken: Building a global brand on local insights | Anuraag Trikha, Heineken | S02E01
2 days ago
Every brand marketer and entrepreneur should love this interview with Anuraag Trikha, Global Brand Director at Heineken. He shares his learnings and insights after years of being responsible for Heineken's communication in over 192 countries.
Episode cheat sheet:
* What it is that makes Heineken unique
* How Heineken builds a global brand for local markets
* How important it is to be consistent
* How global co-creation leads to valuable local insights
* How you can’t kill mediocrity without creativity
* The story of an awesome omnichannel campaign surrounding the Champion’s League with Jose Mourinho
* How to use personalization for your own brand
* What Anuraag means with ‘swipe up’ marketing
* What metrics Heineken uses to measure successful branding
* How to stay lean as one of the biggest brands in the world
* Working together as one while your marketing team is spread all over the world
* Anuraag's 1 special tip for brand marketers and entrepreneurs
Thank you so much for listening! If you like it, please help us by giving us 5-star reviews on iTunes. Any suggestions, feedback or Star Wars jokes? Let me know on Twitter @Dennisvdlo or send an e-mail to Dennis@thebetterdifferent.com. To learn more about Heineken, you can visit their website www.heineken.com or go to a bar near you!
Episodes of This Show
Aug 3, 2016
Jun 19, 2015
Jun 18, 2015
May 4, 2015