The 3-Gun Show |A weekly podcast featuring the best in Multigun such as Jerry Miculek, Keith Garcia, Taran Butler, Greg Jordan, Tommy Thacker, Janna Reeves, Jesse Tischauser
About This Show
The 3-Gun Show is created for you, the weekend warrior 3-Gunner. Whether you shoot local or national matches, learn and laugh with the world’s best 3-Gun Podcast featuring the top personalities from the world of 3-Gun Nation, USPSA Multigun and Outlaw 3Gun such as Jerry Miculek, Keith Garcia, Taran Butler, Greg Jordan, Tommy Thacker, Jesse Tischauser, Rick Birdsall Janna Reeves and Hunter “Nubs” Cayll. In each episode we walk through our guest’s journey into the sport of 3-Gun, breakdown the gear they use to help them win matches and cover Pro tips, techniques & strategies as well as fun and exciting stories from the range.
Most Recent Episode
162: A Complete Guide to Shooter/Range Officer Relationships with Heath Clevenger
< 1 day ago
… This podcast is not just about how to treat your range officer, it outlines expectations of how an RO should treat the competitors as well.
On This Podcast You’ll Learn:
* Why True Professionals are professional in every aspect of their life
* The main responsibilities of a range officer
* What an RO can expect from competitors
* What a competitor can expect from an RO
* Plus! What does a range officer NOT want from a competitor?
* And more!
Support The 3-Gun Show on Patreon:
Become a Patron!
Born to 3-Gun T-Shirts are back on Black Friday!
This is the color that was chosen by you, the audience! www.3gunshow.bigcartel.com.
Links From The Podcast:
* Email Dave for a great deal on an Armalite Rifle or gear
Advice from Heath Clevenger:
What does the RO want from a Competitor:
* Be on time to the stage brief
* Listen to the stage brief
* Be ready (have all of your gear and guns) shoot when you are on deck, be waiting on the RO. DO NOT make the RO wait on you. This is the equivalent of making the entire match wait on you. 30 seconds of waiting for 200 competitors is 100 minutes of delay. This is the difference in shooting when the sun is up or shooting in the dark.
* Tell the RO the order in which you plan to shoot long range targets
* Understand that the time to ask questions is not on the clock!
* If the stage is complicated or you plan to shoot a stage differently than everyone else, let the RO know your plan before you start.
* Be nice, be patient with the RO. You are not the center of his universe.
* Retrieve your equipment after you get done shooting
* If you disagree with a call, if the RO makes a bad call, talk to the RO politely about your view. If you cannot come to agreement with the RO, ask politely to speak with the Range Master. Stay calm.
* Remember, you will most likely see that RO again at another match. Do you want to make a friend or a fo
Rated 5 out of
Useful and well-presented
Dave does a wonderful job, quality of the guests and content is always great, hands down the best podcasts I've ever heard. Up to date with officials and announcements from 3Gun Nation, and also keeps up with the 'Outlaw' stuff too. The people in this sport are what makes it great, and Dave gets you up close and personal with them.
Date published: 2017-01-28
Rated 5 out of
Awesome tips, gear, stories, etc
This show is exactly what I was looking for; long talks about 3-Gun Nation, gear, matches, training and technique. All with top Pros in the sport. I LOVE this show!
Date published: 2015-07-15