Successful While Parenting
About This Show
There's some point of balance between 'Parent' and 'Individual' in the gray, confusing area we know as parenting.
This podcast investigates the tips, tricks and routines that help other parents still achieve personal goals.
Hope you join me and listen in!Read more »
Most Recent Episode
SWP016 - Lift the parents and you'll lift the child
1 day ago
Sean Grover is an experienced child and family therapists that shares wisdom from his experience. Whether it's from time with clients or moments from home, Sean Grover's advice is what a lot of parents need to hear to focus on themselves. We were all individuals before becoming parents - and Sean Grover takes us back to that time to tell us why we're missing out on those valuable times.
* Poverty Inc. documentary https://www.povertyinc.org
* Switching from Single Mothers group to The Wild Women
* I’m tired of complaining
* No complaints 21 day challenge http://www.willbowen.com/complaintfree/
* “When kids call the shots” by Sean Grover https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00TRF2LZ6/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1
* 24:05 Divorce and parenting
* 25:35 Clash of parenting styles
* 27:01 Relationship maintenance
* 30:15 Tension outlets
* 31:52 “I’m too busy”
* 33:50 Needs of a single parent - In a perfect world http://www.seangrover.com/boys-without-fathers-3-myths-3-miracles-about-single-parents/
* 40:20 Martydom parenting
* 52:20 Bruce Springsteen book https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01BNSK4V2/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1
* 55:56 http://www.seangrover.comRead more »