Success Sculpting Show with Stephen Pierce: Self Help | Self Improvement | Personal Development | Motivation | Inspiration
About This Show
Listen to this success podcast each week to discover gems of inspiration to help you grow your motivation and mental toughness, expand your will to win and multiply your results. It’s never been easier to learn what to and how to do it for self improvement and personal development. This is truly a self help experience you won’t find anywhere else!
Most Recent Episode
Susie Carder - How To Succeed In The Face Of Adversity
7 days ago
Susie Carder Interview
Today’s guest is Susie Carder, and she has over 20 years of documented business success, she has operated two $10 million dollar companies with no formal school education and sold them for millions of dollars. She is the creator of the Predictable Success Method, and President/COO for Motivating the Masses and now she helps people just like you build their own successful businesses.
In today’s episode, Susie Carder shares key insights into what she’s learned in having lost it all and rising back up again to succeed in the face of adversity and helping Lisa Nichols grow her company from $1 million to $7 million.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL FIND OUT ABOUT:
* [2:20] How the experience of marrying an African-American guy changed Susie’s life.
* [8:46] The issue of identity crisis.
* [10:25] Why you need to do what you love for money.
* [13:33] Why you need to change the mindset that there’s no money anywhere because money is everywhere.
* [17:03] How to work towards getting the money.
* [17:48] Consequences for people that are ‘wannabe entrepreneurs.’
* [20:41] What to do when you don’t feel like working.
* [23:37] How to surpass the fear of being openly ridiculed in business.
* [30:15] The biggest challenges of Susie’s past marriage and business and what she learned from it.
* [38:44] How to develop the mental and emotional strength to start over again in life.
* [44:52] The legacy Susie wants to leave behind.
* [48:38] All about her new book that’s coming out soon.
SUSIE CARDER TAKEAWAYS
[00:10:00] Knowing Your Business Direction
The very first step to knowing your business direction and knowing who you are is just to do what you love.
Because if you do what you love the money will soon follow, and you’ll be happy in the direction that you’re going.
Find that one thing that you are passionate about, get very clear about it, cut out the noise, and just go after it.
As we all know it takes money to make money, so you should be happy in what you’re doing so you don’t get burned out in the beginning while you build up your business.
Never let someone else’s opinion shape your reality.
It’s all about finding your calling, your purpose, and then finding out how to monetize what is around you.
[00:13:24] Changing Your Mindset