Storm Unity Podcast
About This Show
Most Recent Episode
SUP #65 – Brought Forth Upon the Console
Oct 10, 2015
Welcome back to the Storm Unity Podcast world! If you didn't hear from last episode, we are now officially a Nintendo Podcast! Since Nintendo is what we are most passionate about (well, most of us lol), we decided to go all-in on bringing you Nintendo-focused content. You may hear us talk about other console games as well, but Nintendo will be our main focus.
We are on episode 65 and still moving strong. In this episode, we continue with current events on the TLDR Headlines. We also discuss some retail sales and upcoming releases on our Marketplace segment. We continue on with Kevin's new segment where questions are asked to him in which he provides his valuable insight on Ask Kevin. And finally, we close the podcast out with our next game selection to be part of the SUP All Stars!
(So the beginning as some unrelated chat among us, just... ignore that, lol)
Kevin - Splatoon, Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer
Lynnsey - Splatoon, Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer
Corey - Destiny: The Taken King, Persona 4: Dancing All Night, Rock Band 4
Tyger - Rock Band 4, Splatoon, DIsney Tsum Tsum
SUP All Stars Selection
Super Metroid - Super Nintendo
Episodes of This Show
Oct 3, 2015
Sep 24, 2015
Sep 10, 2015
Sep 7, 2015
Rated 5 out of
Strange, but it works!
Three hosts-- one is great, one is okay and one is AWFULLLL, but somehow it makes for a good show! I'm on board.
Date published: 2015-04-28
Rated 5 out of
The Storm has ben brrrrrought!
Energetic and informative, the Storm Unity Podcast brings the latest gaming news and opinions to your earholes. The podcast consists of host Joshua "Tyger" Campbell, co-hosts Kevin "Bigfoot" Fields and Lynnsey "hi." Norris, and "sometimes 'Special Guest' Guest Host" Corey Losey!
Several segments make up the podcast: the amazing intro, what the podcasters have currently been playing for the past week, headlines, market place, and guest interviews.
15) PAX Prime 2014 Dump - The cast described in detail their experience in Seattle at PAX Prime
21) Streaming - This is a great episode for those curious about what streaming is, how to do it, and how to do it well. Also, you might learn how to go about streaming.
25) Gaming on Youtube - Guest MorganWant tells tales of her experiences streaming and being a YouTube personality.
31) Reselling / Gamestop Practies - Tyger reveals his super secret reselling strategies!
43) We Love GAAM! - a scary man talks about his convention scam.
45) Get to Know the CEO - This is hands-down the best episode for me. Guest Alex Jebailey retells his journey of running Community Effort Orlando. He gives great insight into what it takes to run a successful tournament event.
Date published: 2015-05-22