The Stolendroids Podcast
About This Show
Nominated for being Best in Tech two years in a row!
Most Recent Episode
#357 - Late Night Zombies
5 days ago
No sleep and no sleep make Zohner something something.
There is a ton of news in the tech world this week and none of it makes a lick of sense. It doesn't help that we're recording the episode so late that it might as well be morning. So, um, yeah. Here are some headlines.
* Apple says it doesn't need obscurity for security. We'll see.
* Apple innovates new types of debt
* Apple Watch can accidentally detect diabetes
* Intel is making glasses you WANT to wear
* Yes, Samsung is releasing a foldable phone!
* Google releases Visual Core to 3rd party apps
* Google is being sued for the Pixel phone launch
* Windows 10 S is dead. Long live Windows 10 S.
* Google says "No more unsecure web for you!"
* Twitter actually MADE money!
* Facebook is testing the feature we all want for all the wrong reasons
* Nest is done as a stand alone company
Rated 5 out of
Better all the time
I'm very picky about the podcasts I listen to. I refuse to waste my time with any run-of-the-mill podcast. So when I was recommended Stolendroids, I was skeptical at first. When I really sat down to listen, I was blown away. In just one episode I learned more about the tech world than I usually do in a month. Everyone in the show is interesting and funny and I love listening to them.
The show still has a long ways to go. The guys are still getting into their groves. On a technical scale, the show could sound better. But every episode is an improvement over the last and the people act and sound real. I would pick this show above the other geek oriented, Utah based, over-produced show that shall not be named.
If you live in Utah and like tech, you should listen to this show.
Date published: 2013-11-20
Rated 5 out of
Gratz on 2nd nomination for Best in Tech! Every show is better than the last!
Date published: 2013-11-18