Sports Krunch w/DKROM
About This Show
DKROM is a Sportswriter & sportscaster with a near encyclopedic knowledge of all things NFL. We here at Sports Krunch with DKrom enforce our “No Spin” policy 24/7/365, and do our absolute best to help all of you football fans cut through the spin and get to the truth. Sports Krunch will cover all the important stories you may have missed in the NFL universe. As well as important developments in Basketball, baseball, hockey and horse racing. Sports Krunch will regularly have very influential and knowledgeable guests. So be on the lookout for the next episode and be sure to subscribe on iTunes!
Most Recent Episode
#43 NFL Week 3 Preview W/Hal Bent Patriots reporter for Scout Media
1 day ago
NFL Week 3 began last week with an unexpectedly entertaining barn-burner between the Rams and 49ers with LA escaping an admirable San Francisco comeback by a score of 41-39. We arguably saw the best game of this young 2017 NFL season last night, but hopefully it is a sign of exciting games to come this weekend. And to help us preview those contests, it is a pleasure to welcome our good friend Hal Bent back to the program. Hal covers the Patriots for Scout media, MusketFire.com and Cover32.com.
Hal’s Twitter handle: @halbent01
Other Twitter handles: @MusketFire, @Cover32_NE
1. Does the Rams offense make them a legit playoff contender??
2. How encouraged should 49ers fans be about the long-term future under the Lynch/Shanahan regime??
3. Contender or Pretender?
• Would it surprise you if it turns out to be a three-team race for first in the AFC West until the very end?
• Which absence hurts the Falcons more: Vic Beasley or Ryan Schraeder?
• Who wins and why?
• If the Seahawks offense can’t score 20 or more points this weekend, is it time to panic?
• This game is likely to be decided on the strength vs. strength battle between the Seahawks D and Titans O. What specific matchup within that battle are you watching the most and why?
• Who wins and why?
6. Rapid Fire Predictions for the rest of the Week 2 games
• Ravens/Jaguars, Broncos/Bills, Steelers/Bears, Texans/Patriots, Saints/Panthers, Browns/Colts, Buccaneers/Vikings, Dolphins/Jets, Giants/Eagles, Bengals/Packers, Chiefs/Chargers, Raiders/Redskins, Cowboys/Cardinals
And that’s all for today here on Sports Krunch with DKrom!! But we’ll be back next week with a look at week 4 and what it means for your fantasy team and favorite real team, so stay tuned!!! Also, be sure to check out the episode archive as well as an up-to-date blog of mine at sportskrunch.com!!! For Hal Bent, our producer Chris Brodhead, man in the box, I’m David Kromelow saying so long and stay awesome!!!