World of Speakers
About This Show
The World of Speaker podcast series, hosted by Ryan Foland and powered by SpeakerHub, helps up-and-coming speakers build their speaking business with expert tips from world-renowned speakers.
Find out more here: https://speakerhub.com/skillcamp.
Most Recent Episode
World of Speakers E.34 Audience-centred presentations | Rebekah Radice
7 days ago
Audience-centred presentations. Ryan Foland speaks with Rebekah Radice, the author of “Social Media Mastery: A Comprehensive Guide to Strategic Growth,” and recognized digital marketing expert. Rebekah has trained thousands of growth focused leaders on how to build a purpose-driven marketing system.
Ryan and Rebekah discuss extensively how audience-centred presentations work to spread your message effectively, build your speaking brand, and help keep pre-performance nervousness at bay.
Listen to this podcast to find out:
- What your audience cares about, and how to use this to power your message.
- How to change your focus from a generic message to one specifically created for the audience you are in front of.
- How to refocus yourself if you feel you are getting off track
- 10 ways to calm down and channel your energy before getting on stage.
- How to use a direct outreach to event organizers approach to get more speaking opportunities (and what to prepare before you contact them.)