World of Speakers
About This Show
The World of Speaker podcast series, hosted by Ryan Foland and powered by SpeakerHub, helps up-and-coming speakers build their speaking business with expert tips from world-renowned speakers.
Find out more here: https://speakerhub.com/skillcamp.
Most Recent Episode
World of Speakers E.27: Inspiring through meaningful connections | Leon Logothetis
Inspiring through meaningful connections. Ryan Foland speaks with Leon Logothetis, an author, TV Host, and cause adventurer. Best known for his Netflix series “The Kindness Diaries”, Leon travels around the world sharing an important and inspiring message: there is kindness in all of us, and we choose whether to make the world better—or not—with it.
This interview will offer you a wave of inspiration, to not only find and follow your passion (and create a job from it), but to also be a little bit kinder in your day to day, and see the best in people, wherever you meet them.
Listen to this podcast to find out:
- How one man left his high-profile finance job to travel the world spreading a simple message of kindness.
- Why it’s important to form connections with people that will inspire them and lead to more opportunities, and a better world.
- How to see the best in people, no matter where you meet them.
- How to make the transition between giving talks for free to getting paid.
- Some key tips on customizing each talk to the audience you are in front of instead of offering a canned speech.