Sound Design Live - Career building interviews on live sound, theatre, AV, recording, and sound system tuning
About This Show
Build your career as a sound engineer.
The podcast for live audio professionals. Interviews with the leading innovators in concert, theatre, and corporate production. Submit your questions: http://buff.ly/Nwpsf0
Nathan Lively is a Career Coach for Audio Professionals, Podcast Consultant for Small Businesses, and Author.
Most Recent Episode
The Amazing Capacity and Limitation of the X32 with Drew Brashler
2 days ago
Complete Show Notes: https://wp.me/p1sfi8-9VC
In this episode of Sound Design Live I talk with Behringer X32 expert Drew Brashler. We answer loads of questions about the X32 and discuss his work with Christ's Church of the Valley. I asked:
- What are the biggest mistakes you see people making who are new to working with the X32?
- What are the main differences between X32 and M32?
- How do you set up the X32 for rock-solid wireless control?
- How do you use the X32 as a speaker processor?
- How do you a complete console backup to USB drive?
Start supporting Sound Design Live on Patreon today for as little as $1: https://www.patreon.com/sounddesignlive