About This Show
Sealey, Rushelle, and Crystal are three women from Toronto who sit down weekly to discuss all the things they love, hate, and everything in between.
Follow us: @TalkUpPod (Snapchat/Instagram/Twitter)
Contact us: email@example.com.
Most Recent Episode
EPI 45: #NICEFORWHAT FEELS GOOD
5 days ago
We're on our first episode post-anniversary and showing no signs of slowing down! On this episode we talked about:
- Drake's brilliant song "Nice For What" and the stunning visuals that go along with it
- Cardi B's debut album "Invasion of Privacy"
- Our #feelgoods of the week
- Women not being able to take a compliment from other women
- Everything being God's plan, or is it?
- We discuss another podcast called "The Bright Sessions" that's about everyday citizens that have super powers and choose which ones we'd want to have as well
- Listener Question: would you date a man that allowed his mother and sister to be overbearing in every aspect of his life?
Thank you for listening thus far and we hope you continue to. Press play and enjoy! :)
Use the hashtags to join our convos:
Follow the pod:
RATE! COMMENT! and SUBSCRIBE! to us on iTunes. It helps our ranking A LOT. Check the pinned tweet on our Twitter page for instructions: https://twitter.com/talkuppod
DO YOU HAVE SOMETHING YOU WANT TO SAY?:
Follow the hosts:
Sealey: @misssealey (Twitter/Instagram)
Rushelle: @rushiexo (Twitter/Instagram)
Crystal: @getoutthebox (Twitter/Instagram)