Growth Igniters Radio | Game-Changing Ideas for Visionary Execs on Leadership, Innovation and Growth
About This Show
Join internationally known business performance expert and author, Pamela S. (“Pam”) Harper, Founding Partner and CEO of Business Advancement Inc., and her business partner/husband D. Scott (“Scott”) Harper, an internationally known innovation expert, for thought-provoking conversations with visionary leaders who are transforming the face of business. Each week, a new show focuses on sparking fresh insights, inspiration, and immediately useful ideas to take you and your organization to new heights of success in this rapidly changing world.
Most Recent Episode
A More Powerful Way To Shape Your Company’s Culture For Growth [Episode 124]
How can culture remain your company’s competitive edge when you’re growing rapidly?
Find out by listening- on-the-go to Episode 124. Even when there’s no time and you don’t have all the right people in place, there is a way to shape culture without putting your business on hold. Scott and I share what we’ve learned from our experiences guiding leaders on this critical issue.
You’ll gain insights on
* A practical framework for shaping your company’s culture that enables everyone to focus on their “real work”
* How a rapidly growing company found unexpected ways to increase the speed and quality of decisions
* Three pieces of immediately useful advice for getting the perspectives you need to keep shaping your company’s culture as a competitive edge
Jump to resource & download links for this episode
* PC download: Right Click, then select “Save file as”
* Mac download: Control-Click, then select “Save link as”
Pamela S. Harper is the Founding Partner and CEO of Business Advancement Inc., a strategic growth advisory firm based in Glen Rock, NJ. For more than 20 years, Pam has applied her gift for finding the hidden opportunities in every situation to helping clients in entrepreneurial, mid-market, and Fortune 500 companies across 30 industries create hundreds of millions of dollars of value in both top and bottom line growth.
Prior to founding BAI, Pam skyrocketed into the ranks of management by taking a progressive series of newly created organizational development positions is companies ranging from mid-market