Growth Igniters Radio | Game-Changing Ideas for Visionary Execs on Leadership, Innovation and Growth
About This Show
Join internationally known business performance expert and author, Pamela S. (“Pam”) Harper, Founding Partner and CEO of Business Advancement Inc., and her business partner/husband D. Scott (“Scott”) Harper, an internationally known innovation expert, for thought-provoking conversations with visionary leaders who are transforming the face of business. Each week, a new show focuses on sparking fresh insights, inspiration, and immediately useful ideas to take you and your organization to new heights of success in this rapidly changing world.
Most Recent Episode
What’s At the Heart of Igniting Game-Changing Results? [Episode 130]
How can you lead your company to increase trust in 2018?
Find out by listening- on-the-go to Episode 130. Scott and I discuss a few of the major changes in the business environment over the past year, and their potential impacts in the New Year.
In this episode, you’ll gain perspectives on:
* The significance of the growing trust deficit and its impact on attracting and retaining key talent in a tight labor market
* Examples of how detecting and resolving a surprising source of many issues can have a major positive impact on increasing trust and collaboration with employees, customers, partners, and other stakeholders
* FAQs for creating powerful conversations that are at the heart of igniting game-changing results
Jump to resource & download links for this episode
* PC download: Right Click, then select “Save file as”
* Mac download: Control-Click, then select “Save link as”
Pamela S. Harper is the Founding Partner and CEO of Business Advancement Inc., a strategic growth advisory firm based in Glen Rock, NJ. For more than 20 years, Pam has applied her gift for finding the hidden opportunities in every situation to helping clients in entrepreneurial, mid-market, and Fortune 500 companies across 30 industries create hundreds of millions of dollars of value in both top and bottom line growth.
Prior to founding BAI, Pam skyrocketed into the ranks of management by taking a progressive series of newly created organizational development positions is companies ranging from mid-market to Fortune 500 across multiple industries, all undergoing dramatic change and growth.
Pam has been quoted in, featured in, or written articles for prominent business media including Business Week, Investor’s Business Daily, Chiefexecuti