the csuite podcast
About This Show
the csuite podcast covers all aspects of Marketing Communications & Public Relations, Employee Engagement, Social Media & Digital Innovation and the wider aspects of doing business in general. Featuring senior executives discussing latest trends, campaigns and issues, sharing best practice case studies.
If you'd like to get involved, please contact get in touch using the contact form at http://www.csuitepodcast.com
To carry on the conversation on social media, use #csuitepodcast.
Most Recent Episode
Show 65 - Wellbeing in the Workplace
An extended episode but trust us, you'll want to listen to it all!
Sponsored by Nuffield Health and recorded at the Endeavour Search & Selection Wellbeing Seminar that took place at the offices of Berwin Leighton & Paisner Law firm in London Bridge, Russell Goldsmith spoke with a number of the morning's presenters. Our guests were:
1. Geoff McDonald, former Global VP for HR at Unilever and now a regular industry speaker and consultant on the topics of depression & anxiety. Geoff talks about the need for companies to embed purpose as a driver of their business performance and why it’s so important for people to talk about their mental health, sharing his own personal story too.
2. Starting at 26:40 - Alaana Linney, Director of Business Development, Nuffield Health on their holistic approach to health and wellbeing and understanding data
3. Monica Kalia, Co-founder, Neyber on financial wellbeing.
4. Alan Fogarty, Partner at Cundall discusses how a building can impact on the wellness of those working within it and explains how he implemented the WELL Building Standard in his London office fit-out, achieving a Gold Level for what is the first certified project of its kind in Europe.
5. Holly Price, Training & Development Director at Keltbray Group and Daniel Raine, Global Director Consulting & Business Intelligence for HRG Worldwide share their company’s wellbeing journeys.
6. Kirsten Samuel, CEO of Kamwell on implementing wellbeing programmes
For more information on Endeavour Search & Selection visit http://endeavoursearch.com/
For more information on Nuffield Health visit https://www.nuffieldhealth.com/
Episodes of This Show
Dec 12, 2017