Spreaker Live Show with Rob Greenlee
About This Show
The Spreaker Live Show with Rob Greenlee is the official podcast from Spreaker and is for you the podcast creator and listener who love the freedom and openness of independent podcasting - since 2004. The show will cover Spreaker news, tools tips, podcasting trends, and interviews with leading podcast hosts and experts. The show is hosted by Rob Greenlee (@robgreenlee), Head of Content at Spreaker and Adore.fm, Inductee into the Academy of Podcasters 2017 Hall of Fame and co-hosted by Alex Exum (@alexexum). Rob is former EVP/CTO at PodcastOne and former manager of podcasts platform and content at Microsoft Xbox Live, Windows Media Center and Zune. Rob is also the co-host of “The New Media Show” every Sat morning at NewMediaShow.com. Co-hosted by Alex Exum (@alexexum). The show is streamed LIVE Every Wednesday at 3pm PST/6pm EST at SpreakerLiveShow.com.
Most Recent Episode
SLS130: Dark Lord PodVader Guests
6 days ago
Spreaker Live Show #130 for Oct 11th, 2017
Show Duration: 50 minutes
Host: Rob Greenlee, Head of Content, Spreaker @robgreenlee - rob(at)spreaker(dotcom)
We stream LIVE every Weds at 3 Pacific /6pm EST from SpreakerLiveShow.com
- No Logo Branded Spreaker Embedded Audio Player is Available Now
- Top 5 Benefits of Podcasting for Small Businesses
- Jay Soderberg (PodVader), Head of Content for BTR and Spreaker joins us
On the show today:
- Your brand Spreaker Embedded Audio Player Available Now
- Visible branding that’s ALL yours
Guiding your listeners to your website to listen to your podcast allows you to keep your branding and distribution exactly how you want it. Use a background image with your logo on it if you want.
We use your chosen font on your website that is connected to your distinctive look. The updated player is therefore geared for a high level of customization, providing a white label solution with the option to remove the Spreaker logo.
Using Spreaker’s CMS, you might choose to remove the Spreaker logo if it happens to clash with your website branding, or if you simply prefer not to have any logo displayed at all aside from the episode title.
You might decide that it just looks more professional for your own logo to be the only one featured prominently on your website. Get it in the embed with an image background.
Top 5 Benefits of Podcasting for Small Business
Now that Social Media and YouTube generally considered to be less of a hot medium and people are a little tired of it, this is one the key reasons this is a HOT time for Podcasting.
1) Podcasting is easy to get into: You don’t need a whole lot of talent and creativity to get into podcasting. Your passion is more than enough to help you achieve success. Additionally, the processes involved in the making of a podcast are comparatively simpler in comparison to a video. Plus, the software used in the making of a podcast is inexpensive and is easily available in the market
2) Podcasting can help in improved website and customer traffic generation: Podcasting can help to increase your business reach, helping in an increased traffic generation over time. Podcast listeners become your most prized marketing asset because of the fact that they have connected to your show to ACTUALLY listen to what you say. Now that is undoubtedly a huge benefit, on the whole. Your loyal audience can